Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Anyone who lives in or near Abbey Wood who can do the Museum a favour?

Someone has donated a load of programmes but doesn't drive.

If anyone can pick them up and take them to the Valley can you inbox me.

Thanks

Comments

• I also have 100s of 90s,00s programmes that I am looking to offload. Where, when, how to donate? Cheersss
  • Take then to the Valley c/o Mick Everett at the Museum

Thanks
  • I can do it at some stage but will just need to organise a convenient time. Is there a time it has to be done by?
  • No fixed time but would be better if it was during the working week so there is someone at the Valley to receive them.

Had one offer of a weekend pick up but was hoping there was someone who could do it Mon to Fri.
  • Do you know that the person they are collecting from will be at home during the working week?
  • I'll double check on that
  • Okay i think Ian can do this on Friday if the person is going to be home. Send me the details and Ill find out a time.
  • Cheers, B.

I spoke to the lady involved and she say she may have a lift on Friday but if not I'll come back to you to see if Ian can step in.

• Just to say that all the programmes and some wonderful other pieces were dropped off at the Museum today but thanks for all the kind offers of help. I may well ask again.

Pat, the lady donating the programmes, VOTV and other bits, reads CL so I will let her tell the story if she wants to but we're very grateful and proud to bring home the collection.
  • Sponsored links:

• Lovely story, Muzzy
  • So glad you were able to tell your story here Pat.

Delighted you liked the museum as well, thanks for kind words.
  • Wonderful

• edited February 2015
    Great to read you and John's heartwarming story @Muzzy. Maybe that's not quite the right way to put it, given the circumstances, but I think you know what I mean!
  • Lookie , can you change the title?
  • @muzzy - this was one of the reasons why the museum was set up, so future generations of people can look, touch, read and see cherished items, donated by fans for years to come.

I am sure that your late husband is looking down with pride knowing that his collection is now at 'home'

I am also glad that you shared your story with us too - thanks
  • Lovely story.
  • Lovely to meet you today Pat and the programs are much appreciated, my son is complaining of back ache from lifting them! As you said earlier they have come home now and the kettle is always on if you want to pop in any Friday. Clive
  • Lovely to hear your story Muzzy. John must be so proud his collection has a new home, and supporters of the future will enjoy seeing everything, I'm sure. Thanks for donating it. So great we have this wonderful museum to put things on display.