Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Under21s

edited February 2015 in General Charlton

Comments

• Yes. Cardiff had a great comeback in the U21 game at the valley earlier this season to win 3-2 so this result is very nice.
  • dickplumb said:

We won 1-0 away to Cardiff, goal from Kennedy, good result for the lads.

It's just a cynical ploy to keep the more naive fans happy.
  • I notice Monlouis has played a number of times for us, I wonder if we are going to sign him?
  • Who is he Dick please?
  • edited February 2015

Who is he Dick please?

He is a central midfielder, I think he was in the Stoke Academy. Born in Lewisham was in the Palace Academy.

• Great stuff, lads !
  • No Ahearne-Grant. Perhaps in Friday's squad.
  • Noticed last week, Johnson played about an hour for the under 21's and started on Saturday, why hasn't Lepoint done the same, he can't be anywhere match fit
  • Because Lepoint = Nil point
  • Sponsored links:

• Lepoint is surging ahead of YTU and Polish Pete as the worst signing of the Duchatelet era
  • wmcf123 said:

Lepoint is surging ahead of YTU and Polish Pete as the worst signing of the Duchatelet era

The blokes played about 15 minutes for charlton. Give him a chance.
  • wmcf123 said:

Lepoint is surging ahead of YTU and Polish Pete as the worst signing of the Duchatelet era

.....and set up a goal.
  • Redrobo said:

wmcf123 said:

.....and set up a goal.
    Intentionally?
  • Redrobo said:

wmcf123 said:

.....and set up a goal.
    Intentionally?
    Nah I think he meant to clear it into the East Stand, couldnt get the connection on the ball though so it fell to Cousins