Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

FAO Mortain

ScoSco
edited April 2007 in General Charlton
How do you think it's going to go for the teams in it this weekend dood? West Ham got something about them again?

Comments

• Options
    I can see us two getting a result , given the support we'll both have at ewood & the jjb.

If we beat wigan it blows it wide open. But it will be typical west ham to go there and lose.

I'm glad watford are not mathematically down.
    They can go out there now with no pressure and play for pride, so hopefully they will cost sheff u a few points at least.

Fulham? We'll there is only going to be one away team to leave cashburton with 3 points this season!!!
  • Options
    Will be watching, hoping Arsenal absolutely stuff Fulham....
  • Options
    I think watford are mathematically down. ;)
  • Options
    Well spotted FoD, was meant to read are NOW mathematically down
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Mortain[/cite]Well spotted FoD, was meant to read are NOW mathematically down
    I knew what you meant, hence the ';)'

Personally I think both of us our down. Can't wait for Saturday though, handing in my dissertation on Friday and the game is going to be in the middle of an all dayer. :)
  • Options
    West Ham will get murdered at Wigan. At least 3 nil.
    Check out Curbs' record in the NW over the past 2/3 years.
  • Options
    Davey, check out curbs record against man u too!!!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Mortain[/cite]Davey, check out curbs record against man u too!!!
    I know it. It's appalling too. One win in a million. Dream on son.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Mortain[/cite]Davey, check out curbs record against man u too!!!

1 win in 16 years as a manager. hmm...
  • Options
    edited April 2007
    My point is, it doesn't matter what his record was whilst managing you.
    Its charltons record of not beating man u, not curbishleys.
    We've often got results against them, won up at old trafford two years in a row not too long back.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Mortain[/cite]My point is, it doesn't matter what his record was whilst managing you.
    We've often got results against them, won up at old trafford two years in a row not too long back.

Your win against them this season was his first game. Before he had instilled his total admiration of Fergie into you team. Before he had made your players believe that southern softies just don't win in the NW.
    As I said Mortain, dream on son!
  • Options
    We beat blackburn at ewood park too davey!!

Lets guess, all down to the lino (we'll i must admit, it is really).

Don't forget, he's managing a proper club now (winky thing!)
  • Options
    Face facts. If we go down so do you, but if you go down we do not necessarily.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: DJ Davey Dave[/cite]West Ham will get murdered at Wigan. At least 3 nil.
    Check out Curbs' record in the NW over the past 2/3 years.

BBWWWWaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

[cite]Posted By: DJ Davey Dave[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Mortain[/cite]My point is, it doesn't matter what his record was whilst managing you.

Your win against them this season was his first game. Before he had instilled his total admiration of Fergie into you team. Before he had made your players believe that southern softies just don't win in the NW.
    As I said Mortain, dream on son!

BBBBBBWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah
    [cite]Posted By: DJ Davey Dave[/cite]Face facts. If we go down so do you, but if you go down we do not necessarily.

BBBBBBBBBBWWWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah
  • Options
    WSSWSS
    edited April 2007
    Grrrr....

you think you'll survive now Morts?
  • Options
    I stick by what I said, If we go, they go.
    I reckon we stay. Wigan and Fulham to go now.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]Grrrr....

Sorry chap, don't normally like to laugh at other mis-fortune but though davey needed it rubbing in after his over confidence last week!!

We've got 2 tough games compared to wigan, but we've got the momentum.
    Bolton are our bogey team but i'm confident with the situation as it is, us flying and playing cracking football, them managerless.

I don;t want to call it, but the weekend couldn't have gone better for us.
  • Options
    WSSWSS
    edited April 2007
    [cite]Posted By: DJ Davey Dave[/cite]I stick by what I said, If we go, they go.
    if that happens i'll get a Charlton tatoo on my right buttock. Think ive already promised something like this already
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Mortain[/cite]

Sorry chap, don't normally like to laugh at other mis-fortune but though davey needed it rubbing in after his over confidence last week!!

Bolton are our bogey team but i'm confident with the situation as it is, us flying and playing cracking football, them managerless.

Both on and off the pitch. The fine rather than points and Big Sam leaving
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: DJ Davey Dave[/cite]I stick by what I said, If we go, they go.
    if that happens i'll get a Charlton tatoo on my right buttock

That will compliment the one on my left buttock.

We could launch a twin mooned assault next season!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Bobby Moore and the Queen Mum were certainly looking down with their claret n blue scarves pulling a few favours....
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]

Both on and off the pitch. The fine rather than points and Big Sam leaving

Yep. And man u looking like they've got the title wrapped up before last game v us.
    Hopefully they'll be in 2 cup finals so will rest their stars and play the kids.
  • Options
    Sad to say I called this one, although had 3-1 in my predictions.

The score I had on the Hamsters to win on Friday doesnt even soften the blow.
  • Options
    edited April 2007
    [cite]Posted By: Mortain[/cite]Yep. And man u looking like they've got the title wrapped up before last game v us.
    Hopefully they'll be in 2 cup finals so will rest their stars and play the kids.

So Morts, do you think Sir Trevor can fix that for you as well? That'll be three in a row if he can.

1. No points deducted
    2. Big Sam out (sly offer of taking over from McClaren)
    3. Have a quiet word via his good mate Sir Bobby Charlton to get the kids playing for the last game

He certainly will have done right by his club.
  • Options
    edited April 2007
    [cite]Posted By: Mortain[/cite] i'm confident with the situation as it is, us flying and playing cracking football

are you signing curbs name yet?
  • Options
    edited April 2007
    [cite]Posted By: carlsberg[/cite]are you signing curbs name yet?
    Carlsberg, you're not suggesting Mortain's forging cheques are you?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: bingaddick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Mortain[/cite]Yep. And man u looking like they've got the title wrapped up before last game v us.

So Morts, do you think Sir Trevor can fix that for you as well? That'll be three in a row if he can.

1. No points deducted
    2. Big Sam out (sly offer of taking over from McClaren)
    3. Have a quiet word via his good mate Sir Bobby Charlton to get the kids playing for the last game

He certainly will have done right by his club.

Sir Trev works for the FA as the director of the football developement division.
    We were charged by a totally different organisation, the premier league.
    In the words of roy walker, "it's good, but not quite right"
    [cite]Posted By: carlsberg[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Mortain[/cite]i'm confident with the situation as it is, us flying and playing cracking football

are you signing curbs name yet?

Not yet. But at least he's dropped some of the duffers and playing a decent side.
    He's winning me over slowly.