Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Match programmes - next month

Unfortunately, for various reasons, I may have to miss the home games next month against Forest, Blackburn and Reading.

Any idea if it is still possible to get hold of a programme after the game? If so, how?

Alternatively, if anyone can get them for me, would be happy to collect all three after the Reading game.

Cheers

Comments

• I believe you can just pick them up from the club shop at the following game but you run the risk of them selling out as we are now on this winning streak....... :wink:
  • There are normally knocking about on Ebay after a home game.
  • all sorted, thanks
  • good luck, its getting increasingly difficult to get them on the day of the game !
  • good luck, its getting increasingly difficult to get them on the day of the game !

About 12.30 on Saturday, two girls wandered up and stood by the chip shop on Floyd Road.

They had programmes in their hand but decided to have a chat and sod around with their mobiles.

After about ten minutes of this they ambled back down towards the ground.

About 12.30 on Saturday, two girls wandered up and stood by the chip shop on Floyd Road.

They had programmes in their hand but decided to have a chat and sod around with their mobiles.

After about ten minutes of this they ambled back down towards the ground.
    Wonder if they will reconstruct it on Crimewatch ;-)
  • You get what you pay for...
  • Seems there is money to be made buying all the last sticker programs and then selling them on ebay.
  • You get what you pay for...

A lot more typos in the programme now as well sadly...
  • Surprised nobody has mourned the loss of the traditional programme sellers who have apparently been sacked by the club.
  • Sponsored links:

• Crusty54 said:

Surprised nobody has mourned the loss of the traditional programme sellers who have apparently been sacked by the club.

I sent flowers.
  • Just as a matter of interest .. does anyone know roughly how many programmes are sold at CAFC home games ..(and YES, I know it depends on the size of the attendance (:>) .. I'm looking for an average figure
  • Just as a matter of interest .. does anyone know roughly how many programmes are sold at CAFC home games ..(and YES, I know it depends on the size of the attendance (:>) .. I'm looking for an average figure

I reckoned I know of someone who does - and who would take glee in it being a low number.
  • PL54 said:

Just as a matter of interest .. does anyone know roughly how many programmes are sold at CAFC home games ..(and YES, I know it depends on the size of the attendance (:>) .. I'm looking for an average figure

I reckoned I know of someone who does - and who would take glee in it being a low number.
    Did you get bullied at school by Airman?
  • PL54 said:

Just as a matter of interest .. does anyone know roughly how many programmes are sold at CAFC home games ..(and YES, I know it depends on the size of the attendance (:>) .. I'm looking for an average figure

Did you get bullied at school by Airman?
    Yes
  • edited February 2015
    PL54 said:

I'm led to believe that approximately 3500 per game are produced.

From talking to other clubs it appears we are on a par with many others in approximately 25% of an average attendance print run are produced, outside of the Premier League anyway.
  • PL54 said:

I'm led to believe that approximately 3500 per game are produced.

From talking to other clubs it appears we are on a par with many others in approximately 25% of an average attendanceprint run are produced, outside of the Premier League anyway.
    thanks ((:>)