Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

STATBANK - Charlton 3-0 Brentford

Many thanks to the 90 Lifers who gave marks, here are the averages:

Watt------------- 8.67
Vetokele--------- 8.06
Henderson------- 7.99
Bulot----------- 7.98
Gudmundsson---- 7.63
Cousins--------- 7.55
Johnson--------- 7.46
Ben Haim-------- 7.41
Solly------------ 7.33
Jackson--------- 6.84
Fox------------- 6.63
Buyens---------- 6.45
Team-- 7.50

additional stats here: https://us.v-cdn.net/5000498/uploads/FileUpload/94/4e4db0c8fe77a203b1dcfb63ccc91b.pdf

Comments

• It looks good to see, apart from Henderson, all attacking players at the top, instead of congratulating our defenders for keeping us in the game
  • great stats ... nice to see them so high
  • Watt has 8.67 av, is that the highest this season ?
  • So, Fox and Buyens would have been 2nd and 3rd highest if they'd played like that against Norwich!
  • Great stats - so refreshing.
  • I wonder, if we'd played like we did but Brentford had been better, would the marks have been so high?
  • edited February 2015
    another double post. The mobile site does appear to have a problem.
  • But OPTA stats are a concern, still only had 36% possesion also only won 38% of tacles and achieved 38% interceptions that is poor. A better team would have murdered us.
  • Watt has 8.67 av, is that the highest this season ?

Highest this season was Bikey away at Norwich with 8.91, followed by Igor at BHA with 8.67.

It is the highest average at a home game.
  • Sponsored links:

• 7.5 is the highest team mark I think this season, can't look at stats at work.
  • Great stats as ever Lancs. Nice to see them looking so healthy for once :-)
  • Dazzler21 said:

7.5 is the highest team mark I think this season, can't look at stats at work.

yes Dazzler it just beats 7.47 at Norwich
  • Thanks for that Lancs, you do a great job.

I do feel Tony watt if Like Igor at Brighton had scored one, let alone 2.
    His average would have been a new high as i like others would have given him a 10 because he plays with skill and passion, knows how to get the crowd out of their seats, that cameo by the line was sublime.

The average works well, i guess some times some CL have favs and others have players they don't rate and seem to judge them on previous games but overall i find it a true reflection on the games i've watched.