Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Brentford end

edited February 2015 in General Charlton
What happened midway through the 2nd half, lots of Brentford fans ran out to the back being chased by stewards and the bacon?

Comments

• The catering must be so good now at the Valley. Probably heard that that the paninni and goats cheese were running out...
  • Oh you two stop, i nearly cracked a smile.

Yeh sorry. Apparently it was a game of kiss chase...

Yeh sorry. Apparently it was a game of kiss chase...
    No that was a few games back against Brighton
  • edited February 2015
    According to their forum it kicked off between their own fans. Arguing about the situation with Warburton.
  • Why were they recording whatever it was? What is the building behind the police hq? All the fans ran out and many were recoding something!! Is that the catering? Burning burgers!?
  • According to their forum it kicked off between their own fans. Arguing about the situation with Warburton.

Could you link please?
  • According to their forum it kicked off between their own fans. Arguing about the situation with Warburton.

Could you link please?
    You have to be a member to read their forum. Somewhat sadly I signed up earlier to see what they thought of us. It was buried somewhere in the 20 odd page match thread. Sign up and trawl away.

• Sponsored links:

• Okay, thanks. Was hoping you were talking about a different forum so I didn't have to bother with the signing up, no biggie though.
  • Gastroenteritis.
  • Never seen that end empty out so quickly before the end of a game.