Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

sods law

I decided at the last minute to save my money on diesel and food etc and spend some quality time with the family and we put a near on full team out and we won

Comments

• brogib said:

and the moral of this story is......football is more important than family FACT

Can't agree with that it's made a nice change
  • dancafc said:

brogib said:

and the moral of this story is......football is more important than family FACT

Can't agree with that it's made a nice change
    Winning has made a nice change too
  • Couldn't agree more it's nearly topped off a nice day 1 more thing to complete the day (with valentines day in mind nudge nudge wink wink say no more)
  • Mate, I go the majority of games and rarely see us win. Wife goes occasionally and sees virtually all the wins. Of course I'm glad we won, but part of me is gutted that once again, I never get to celebrate.
  • We celebrated for you.
  • @Wss Just seen on Twitter people in north stand moaning that the banter wasn't up to usual standards...
  • Mate, I go the majority of games and rarely see us win. Wife goes occasionally and sees virtually all the wins. Of course I'm glad we won, but part of me is gutted that once again, I never get to celebrate.

That cos she's proper Charlton .

Couldn't you just sit on her lap? :smiley:
  • I left the country. I obviously need to do it more often.
  • Sponsored links:

• My son decided to miss his first home match this season today. He's gutted. I bet there's a few like that out there.
  • I choose not to got today as well, as my dad went to horse racing I'll thought I would say home and relax.... What a cock up that was lol
  • 2 of my group of four flopped it

ma ha!

ole ole ole ole tony watt watt watt
  • Add me to the family before football category!
  • lot of glory boys stayed away - keep it that way tru fans only needed for this battle.

:smile::smile::smile:
  • Ledge said:

lot of glory boys stayed away - keep it that way tru fans only needed for this battle.

:smile::smile::smile:

Iv been there for the battle for years I just fancied letting football take a back seat for a change
  • I was really, really wondering about going, was within about five minutes of not bothering then thought 'fuck it, may as well put myself through it one more time.' I am now quite pleased with myself.
  • Yesterday was the first time in three seasons that my son (10) said he didn't really want to go. Couldn't blame him after the crap served up on Tuesday night and the fact the late night left him tired all week. He was gutted though when I got home and told him the score.
  • 2 of our 6 decided to go on holiday, to the West Country, on Saturday morning, rather than going after the match.

I can't say I blame them, but I couldn't bring myself to voluntarily miss a home game.

I'm really pleased for all the staunch supporters there yesterday, who were rewarded with the best home display for a long time. Easily the best display of the season.
  • Sponsored links:

• Superb display and very glad I was there to see it
  • One of my brothers missed his 1st home game for 2 years because of illness,
    He looked ashen face in the 1st half against Norwich but then so were most of us who were there.
    Over the last 3 years at the valley we have seen 23 league defeats and plenty of bore draws so to be rewarded at last with a positive display and 4 attackers all playing well at the same time was superb.

I thought the whole crowd were great and heeded JJ words.
    If Roland let's Jackson walk away from this clubs without offering him a job coaching then he is a complete plum.