Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Addicks v's Brentford match thread 14/2/15

Comments

• Brentford going for it
  • corner taken....we clear.....
  • Come on lads, keep scoring and we might get into Europe
  • Better arguing who is best player and not the worst
  • Naarch 2 Wolves 0
    Blackpool 2 Forest 1
  • keeper has the ball...and they push forward....we push them backwards.....they play keep ball and we keep pushing them backwards now they attack....cross comes in.....shot now and henders saves
  • Blackpool 2-2 Forest

Two goals for Forest in four minutes.
  • henders sendds it out...they get it back.....cross comes in..bulot clears long all the way back to button....they come again....buyens has it and watt is fouled....addicks fk
  • Blackpool 2 Forest 2
  • Sponsored links:

• Blackpool 2-2 Forest

Nice one - I hate Lee Clarke.
  • Come on lads, keep scoring and we might get into Europe

Unless you're a genius billionaire playboy philanthropist, I'm gonna go out on a limb and say you've got nothing but sarcastic quips...
  • fk taken by fox...sends it long....igor is tackled.....now the ref says igor commited a foul
  • Bolton 2-2 Watford
  • Bolton 2 Watford 2
  • brentford take the fk...and push forward towrds us......tbh clears...they pick up second ball.....jonno clears into east sstand
  • Was it really November 4th I can't believe that. Hope we don't do a Blackpool from last season and start really well but win twice in 20 or something ridiculous. Today is encouraging but I wouldn't say it is a turn around until back to back wins which I think we have had just once or something this season.
  • Can someone help?
    Should I still hate Luzon now or does this change anything?
    Only I don't have any original thoughts myself and need guidance.

It's difficult. Last week we were supposed to see Bulot as a con man who shouldn't be playing professional football. But he may now be man of the match. I only hope that Buyens doesn't let us all down by doing something ridiculous like scoring or providing an assist.
  • Blackpool back in front.
  • Sponsored links:

• JiMMy 85 said:

Come on lads, keep scoring and we might get into Europe

Unless you're a genius billionaire playboy philanthropist, I'm gonna go out on a limb and say you've got nothing but sarcastic quips...
    That's basically my role on this forum. You obviously don't hang round here much
  • Spanish said:

Come on Charlton we can still draw this !!

I just LOL'd that.....................and then took it straight off...........BEHAVE!
  • Blackpool 3 Forest 2
  • Blackpool 2-2 Forest

Nice one - I hate Lee Clarke.
    Spoke too bloody soon.
  • throw taken...cross comes in...watt defends.....bulot.....cuz.....tackled.....buyens now.....ball for watt is too long....they get the ball back cuz wins it,......gudsun attacks......and goes down...nothing given
  • they now attack us...the game is going end to end......buyens closes them down
  • Mooney scores again for Orient. 2-2
  • Tbh has the ball.....tackled and they now push forward....we are under pressure....cross comes in....but ba;l had gone out
  • A belated case of the new manager bounce?!!
  • henders takes th gk.....buyens....watt...cuz......buyens now....bulot......too watt....pass is cut out
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!