Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

millwall away

Comments

• It's gonna be the season.
  • youd better believe it
  • If you don't stick at least 3 past us it will feel like another victory for us.

Jermaine Pennant is being brought in as our saviour.
  • If you don't stick at least 3 past us it will feel like another victory for us.

Could well be the signing that gets you out of trouble. Putting in crosses to that big lump you have re-signed

Could well be the signing that gets you out of trouble. Putting in crosses to that big lump you have re-signed
    Just need to teach the big lump to jump now then.

• lolwray said:

youd better believe it

May well be (can't believe i am saying that!) but and a big BUT, never underestimate the capacity of Charlton to screw it up rather than follow any form book...
  • You definitely won't lose as we cannot score. 0-0 I reckon or a Charlton win.
  • A late winner see's Luzon skid across the shithole's turf in front of thousands of ecstatic travelling Addicks, before ripping off his shirt to reveal a slightly racist Harry Kane 'he's one of your own' t-shirts he picked up the week before on Floyd Road.

No, He's commissioned the stall owner to produce a Kellie Maloney one
  • Sponsored links:

• I hope nobody pulls the Lions tail.
  • Saturday's result notwithstanding, I'd have taken 0-0 beforehand. It would be brilliant to win, but its more important not to lose.
  • WayneK said:

I hope nobody pulls the Lions tail.

I never get bored of that one.

Obviously has joined the no as in no one likes us.

Jermaine Pennant is due to train with Wigan on Tuesday after failing to show at Millwall.
    Ian Holloway thought he had persuaded the former Liverpool and Stoke winger to join up with his squad on Tuesday morning.
    The 32-year-old was due to link up with the Lions after agreeing to spend the week training and Holloway believed a deal had been agreed in principle for Pennant to sign a contract until the end of the season providing his fitness was good.
    Millwall had booked a hotel too but Pennant is understood to have cancelled the booking and did not show up on Tuesday as expected.
    Pennant is now due at Wigan for a trial where he knows coach Eric Black who worked well with him during his time at Birmingham City in 2005-06.
    Wigan's first team are playing Reading on Tuesday night with new signings Harry Maguire and Jason Pearce set to start in defence.

Wasn't Pennant a pal of Jon Fortune ?

Maybe he put Jermaine up to playing a little game with Olly ?

• You definitely won't lose as we cannot score. 0-0 I reckon or a Charlton win.

SLL you know that CAFC players go missing when this fixture comes along.
    after the two bore draws at the den over the last two years i said i wouldn't go this year but i know as soon as the tickets go on sale, my son will talk me into going again. Millwall players allways find 50% extra against us,

Maybe this will be our turn, but i've said that the last 6 times we played you !

• Millwall players allways find 50% extra against us,

Millwall seem to find 50% more fans ,as well ,against us
    Don't be silly. They don't care about us!!!

Cup Final?
  • Come on, CL, there's plenty more clichés out there.

I've been underwhelmed by the standard of 'bants innit' so far in this thread.

With the level of intellect displayed on other threads I've been expecting some highbrow ribbing and fnarring in our general direction.

Pull your fingers out. Thanks.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited February 2015

Millwall players allways find 50% extra against us,

Everyone loves a good laugh, right? ;-)

Everyone loves a good laugh, right? ;-)

Don't mock the afflicted
  • We will win this year as I cant go as away on holiday.
  • It has taken many years of painful analysis but the annual debacle (on Charlton's part...) can now be explained in four simple equations below. For the CL regulars of course this will take no explaining but for all the passing Spanners, let's just say "it is Maffs, go chew on your crayons some more there's a good lad"

• WayneK said:

I hope nobody pulls the Lions tail.

I never get bored of that one.

Much.

• no-one has answered my original question. when was the kick off time changed? on the first day of the season I picked up a fixture list from the not so Super Store and kick-off is listed as 7.45pm. when was it changed? why? why were we not informed? heads should roll.
  • Come on, CL, there's plenty more clichés out there.

I've been underwhelmed by the standard of 'bants innit' so far in this thread.

With the level of intellect displayed on other threads I've been expecting some highbrow ribbing and fnarring in our general direction.

Pull your fingers out. Thanks.

FOLKESTONEWALL

'nuff said.
    Anyone who has his name in CAPITALS and has `WALL' in it is someone not to be bantered with.
  • no-one has answered my original question. when was the kick off time changed? on the first day of the season I picked up a fixture list from the not so Super Store and kick-off is listed as 7.45pm. when was it changed? why? why were we not informed? heads should roll.

I think you need to photocopy and upload for evidence. No one will believe you otherwise.

• This is our year on and off the pitch. The lions tail will be well and truly pulled and the mighty sword of Charlton will chop it off with one swipe. No one cares about you, you don't like it.