Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Statements you'd never hear on Charltonlife

Comments

• "Wiener" and "where"
  • I really liked the cupboard end singing valley flood road at a slower tempo.
  • Not sure if I can afford to go to the F.A. cup final at Wembley again this year. I ‘m still recovering from the celebration after our win last year.
  • Inside rolands valentines card to guy

Dear Guy
    Roses are red
    Violets are blue
    I want to stick my weaner
    Where you poo.

Lots of love
    Roland
    X x x

• Not sure if I can afford to go to the F.A. cup final at Wembley Third round again this year. I ‘m still recovering from the celebration after our loss in it last year.

• "Holy fuck we've won a game"

"How do you reckon we'll do in the Championship next season?"

Forgive the pessimism
  • Statistically and just by looking at the league table our last four managers have each been the right appointments.
  • "We might have lost, but we were by far the better side. Just not our lucky day".

• I got served seventeen chips today.
  • Sponsored links:

• Do you think we should rest Lookman with the Champions League game in mind?
  • "We might have lost, but we were by far the better side. Just not our lucky day".

Eh? That's practically a direct Carol voncrapp quote from after every sodding game.....
  • Can't believe we've allowed Sarr to go to Barcelona....

........For a long weekend
  • edited January 2016

Just got back from a great game at the emirates, that passing football they play is the nuts.

shame the palace lads ran us off after the game, nutters, the lot of em.

• We havent had the need to protest for years... Lovely isnt it?
  • "I think Trump, Hopkins, Farage and the Daily Mail make a good point there"
  • Roland - "I think I'll start popping over to SE7 regularly to watch my team playing and bond with my fellow supporters of this great club."

Katrien - "I feel duty bound to resign. I've made such a mess of everything."

• The "Karel fraeye stand" possibilty, discuss....

I think fraeyes best attribute is post match interviews
  • Sponsored links:

• "Loved that DJ set in crossbars last night. Even the oldies were gurning their tits off to the Hardcore Techno....."
  • I really think Karel Fraeye should be managing England, he's the next Alf Ramsey, we are lucky to have him here, let's all just enjoy it while we can.

#we'llcrywhenyouleaveKarel
  • That Duchatelet .. what a diamond geezer, done wonders for the club
  • "Great article in the Guardian, completely agree". Just...a. ...minute....
  • Colin, how's the UEFA badges coming along?
  • "Pugh,Pugh,Barney,Mcgrew, Cuthbert, Dribble,and Grub,"

Right lads your all playing up front this week,

words of wisdom from KF.
  • @AFKABartram looked after the whip and didn't take it home with him
  • Airman Brown believes Margaret Thatcher was a decent and compassionate
    Human being who only shut down the mines for health and safety reasons.
  • I do not watch rugby so I won't click on a rugby thread and moan about how football is much better because more people watch it.
  • Whats the point of Valley Gold when we don't bother getting an investment on any of our Youth Players... None of them seem good enough and all seem to get released to go and play in the lower leagues or non-league!!