Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Tomorrow - Standard Liege fans

edited February 2015 in General Charlton
Anyone else heard 60-70 Standard Leige fans turning up for the game?

Prob a wind up?

Comments

• There was noises of going over to one of thiers mate but was unaware they were coming over
  • Just heard this mate. Prob a wind up though.
  • Tavern said:

Prob a wind up?

good .. we need the money
  • Be careful out there. It could be 65-70 of Roly's undercover agents trying to infiltrate our troops.
  • I doubt it, the last time they saw him it ended up in a full scale riot, doubt they are coming over to say sorry.
  • Be careful out there. It could be 65-70 of Roly's undercover agents trying to infiltrate our troops.

No need to worry, in his regular dialogue Prague will have told them the password to the question 'what was the name of the old Cinema where the trust are holding their public meeting next Wednesday'. answer = Regal. :wink:
  • Tavern said:

Prob a wind up?

When you say "heard" do you mean some random has posted something on Twatter or Facewank
  • PL54 said:

Tavern said:

Prob a wind up?

When you say "heard" do you mean some random has posted something on Twatter or Facewank
    Neither fella
  • Sponsored links:

• Will there be enough spare seats for all of them?...................
  • Could be funny
  • I'm sure there were a bunch at the FA cup game with a flag?
  • I'm sure there were a bunch at the FA cup game with a flag?

There was. Complained the amount they spent to come over, and watch a pile of cack.
  • edited February 2015
    Perhaps they are all coaches...

Roly having a supply locally on tap for a quick turnaround.

They will of all been strenuously interviewed before hand if course.
  • edited February 2015
  • Sponsored links:

• Were taking a leaf out of RDs books... We cant be bothered to protest because we dont want to spill our bovril and lose our blankets so we've brought some protestors in from the network, some Ujpest fans should be here next week
  • Wonder if Dudu Duhan has any fans on his books?
  • I knew Guy Luzon was all for rotating players, but fans now too!?
  • Did the liege fans turn up ?
    If not more lies
  • markmc68 said:

Did the liege fans turn up ?
    If not more lies

I was at the Trust stall and a group of European lads (probably about 10 of them aged about 18/19) wandered up but I didn't get a chance to speak to them - they certainly didn't look like they were after trouble, they were all speaking French (is Liege French or Flemish speaking ?) and wearing Charlton scarves, they could just as easily have been exchange students from Paris !
  • There were about ten youngsters at the game yesterday.

Definitely Belgians but could not see who they supported. A lot of them bought Charlton scarves from the fella at the top of Floyd Road.
  • The lads who turned up were Ghent fans.
  • Liege is French speaking. Ghent is Flemish
  • There were about a dozen male and female Belgians in the north lower yesterday, I think they must of been tourists as the amount of selfies they took was mind boggling