Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Helicopter activity over Dartford

Been whizzing around for the last hour or so. Wonder what going down?

Comments

• According to @mpsinthesky on Twitter. It was over Crayford marshes looking for a suspect who had got out a vehicle and it was directing police in to arrest him.
  • Cheers Suzi. He must be running around as it's still there!
  • I was travelling coast bound past the m25 turn off on the a2 and loads of police cars probably around 8/9 went past London bound that was about 16.30ish I wonder if that's got anything to do with it
  • I heard the suspect they was after was Belgium and they were after him for fraud
    apparently this "GUY" has been trying to pass himself off as a football manager for a while now, but he has been tracked and was caught coming into England a few weeks ago
  • Can still hear it now.

First looked out the back door around an hour ago so whatever's going on is a long job.
  • Chopper activity in Dartford. Has Flicks reopened?
  • Chopper activity in Dartford. Has Flicks reopened?

Or the Heath
  • I heard the suspect they was after was Belgium and they were after him for fraud
    apparently this "GUY" has been trying to pass himself off as a football manager for a while now, but he has been tracked and was caught coming into England a few weeks ago

He was actually Israeli. Police have just issued an e-fit of the suspect........

Police have warned the public not to approach him, as he's known to be a bit of a dick..
    Do not approach him, he WILL try to manage your football club.
  • Three OB got stuck on the marshes.
  • Sponsored links:

• Any old excuse not to go to Charlton tomorrow.