Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• Great article
  • Yup, spot on and put into words just what a lot of us are thinking and feeling right now.
  • Absolutely brilliant ! Does Kyle post on here ?

I've printed off this article and will keep it together with other pertinent pieces of eloquence.....

.....so that I may re-read them in years to come to remind myself of the desperate plight of our beloved Club ; hopefully at a time when honesty & common sense prevails once again in SE7.

The problem is that unless something changes soon, the print on my sheets of A4 by then may well have faded without trace, like yours truly.

We MUST fight the good fight.

And win !

• Brilliant article
  • What a well written piece.

Emotive without going OTT.
  • Kyle is well worth a follow on twitter
  • edited February 2015

Kyle is well worth a follow on twitter

Virtual stalking............
  • I recently used the term 'poisonous' in asking what was the crowd atmosphere like at the Valley this season .. a notable contributor replied that the atmosphere was more resigned and baffled (I paraphrase) than poisonous .. Has the situation changed radically over the past month or so ? .. what a great pity if it has and of course this will drastically affect the players performances
  • Hes a dead ringer for Bradley Pritchard.
  • Sponsored links:

• Kyle writes the 'Chris Powell's Flat Cap' blog which I've always enjoyed. He writes very well IMO. This is an excellent piece but we really need neutral journo's to get on board with this otherwise it just looks like a skewed Charlton fans view.