Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Luzon keen to keep hold of Wilson

Comments

• Yeah right. Any higher offers please?
  • Charlton’s search for a new striker, however, looks like it might continue for a bit longer.

“We want to add some players but the problem is now in the market there are not a lot of available players.

Translation: We can't sign any network players and all the free agents want too much money.

Don't want to say "told you so" but..................

useless tw*ts.
  • Charlton’s search for a new striker, however, looks like it might continue for a bit longer.

“We want to add some players but the problem is now in the market there are not a lot of available players.

Translation: We can't sign any network players and all the free agents want too much money.

Don't want to say "told you so" but..................

useless tw*ts.
    I was going to say ............, but I can't be bothered. Huh.
  • Luzon needs to spend more of his time coaching the players and learning English rather than spouting all his off the cuff thoughts to the local journal .. unless he's getting paid by the word of course

• Translation: We can't sign any network players and all the free agents know we are a fucking basket case

Fixed it for you

We want to add some players but the problem is now in the market there are not a lot of available players.

That's because the half decent ones went during the January transfer window. We should have seen it coming, it's at the same time every year.
  • We want to add some players but the problem is now in the market there are not a lot of available players.

Same sentence, almost word for word, every loan window and transfer window....we are trying hard but the right players aren't available. No doubt it will be followed by some nonsense from KM at the VIP night about trusting them as they are trying their best to bring in new players.
  • Sponsored links:

• "Will song? Yes. I hope the fans will song for me and the team. They still have a part to play"

• Regarding Wilson, that goes against what was said in the Norwich Post Match Views thread...
  • Last season they added that players were worried that they might get injured before the World Cup on our pitch... Wonder what it will be this season?
  • All the best on loan strikers have gone to other championship clubs who do not wait
  • Will this be the Wilson who has apparently been told he can leave?
  • Jackanory, Jackanory. More truth in the House of Commons.
  • Every player knows what a complete shambles the club has become
  • “We want to add some players but the problem is now in the market there are not a lot of available players."

What? Really? What like now? Here am I thinking now is the opportune moment and all. Tough bananas Guy old son, and you've been trying so hard and all. Did the work permit thing throw you off kilter?
    Gosh.
    Now?
    Like there's none left now is there, yeah, it's like they've all got in before you Guy mate, like tourists claiming all the sun loungers with their towels?
    Oh well Guy, no matter eh? You live and learn, did you have a word with Alex and tell him how you're going to deal with it? Let Alex watch a few nifty manoeuvres huh? Teach the old dog some new tricks, go show him Guy.
  • For gods sake there must be 1 or 2 players in Prem who aren't getting a game that could join us on loan..."nothing available is his answer"....wont spend the money more like...tight arsed, short-sighted idiot...League 1 is on its way!! Please god someone comes in and buys us and saves us from this fucking twat!!

Red has his fighting spirit well & truly back !!!!

Good man !

• Sponsored links:

• The bloke is a complete and utter twat, but Km employed him without even bothering to interview the other applicants.

One useless twat employing another, the club is now a complete shambles from top to bottom and the team in freefall whilst the biggest twat of all sits in Belgium thinking he knows about football huh.
  • edited February 2015
    I'm completely baffled by this. Wilson has been and continues to be a remnant of the mediocrity that exists in our squad. I won't question his attitude, commitment or professionalism. However, he's the sort of player we need shot of. If this frees up wages for a forward or creative midfielder then we should be......

Why am I even writing this. Wilson may go but no one will come in. I really wanted to give Luzon a chance but every time he gives an interview I just think he's so far out of his depth.

We all know RD has closed the door on new decent players coming in
  • Luzon and Meire are sadly simply mouth pieces of Duchatalet, I can't believe that they believe what they are saying any more than we do.

KM should have her CV on my he market pretty quick given how Roland had no compunction about throwing her under the bus over the recruitment of
    Guy
  • For gods sake there must be 1 or 2 players in Prem who aren't getting a game that could join us on loan..."nothing available is his answer"....wont spend the money more like...tight arsed, short-sighted idiot...League 1 is on its way!! Please god someone comes in and buys us and saves us from this fucking twat!!

This, this and thrice this!
  • Kap10 said:

Luzon and Meire are sadly simply mouth pieces of Duchatalet, I can't believe that they believe what they are saying any more than we do.

KM should have her CV on my he market pretty quick given how Roland had no compunction about throwing her under the bus over the recruitment of
    Guy

It will have come as no surprise, she had no say in the hiring of Bob Peeters either.