Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Straw Clutching Thread

2»

Comments

• The new bird at work has got big tits
  • Shag, that post is worthless without pics.
  • Ok mate here you go

• MrLargo said:

15. Kent derby against Dover to look forward to in a couple of seasons' time.

Non League? Lol
  • Shag said:

Ok mate here you go

Phwoar! You don't get many of them to the pound. I said, you don't get... oh, forget it.
  • 23. After the Derby away game on the 24th of Feb we don't have to play a top 6 team until the last game of the season when we are at home to Bournemouth.
  • Every day is a day closer to the day Roland finally gives up on his failed experiment....
  • edited February 2015
    Sky's £500000 billion investment in the Premier League causes it to explode, making the Championship the new top tier, League one becomes the old Championship and we're back where we belong.
  • Luzon might be more settled now the club have found him and his family just the perfect house (even if it's in Bermondsey)

• edited February 2015
    Oakster said:

Luzon might be more settled now the club have found him and his family just the perfect house (even if it's in Bermondsey)

Good of Emmanuel Petit to stay with him for a few days to help him settle in.
  • Sponsored links:

• Shag said:

Ok mate here you go

Shag said:

The new bird at work has got big tits

Heard her say the other day she has seen a bigger tit walking round the office.
  • Leave it mate yeah
  • Completely wrong about Bulot but otherwise those straws did the job : - )
  • All the nonsense going on at Brentford (with regards to Warburtons position) unsettles them and we win 3-0 on Saturday.

Derby 0 Charlton 3..?
  • edited February 2015
    Imagine we got a result at Derby, all the remaining games after that look winnable!........I'll get my coat!
  • Except millwall !
  • Shag said:

Ok mate here you go

Are you the peanut seller at The General Woolfe statue?
    Impressive workplace, but are you sure those tits aren't sparrows?