Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

So who AINT going to blackburn

edited April 2007 in General Charlton
Me

Going to Diss Lanzarote tomorrow , looking forward to it of course but theres a part of me that is gutted to be missing out on Blackburn

Who else is armchairing it ?

Comments

• Options
    Not armchairing it, mincing about the yard at work waiting for a call to say some idiot has driven into a telegraph pole.

Unless of course I can blag an escape and tonk the car up there.

But in reality

No, I'm not going :-(
  • Options
    me, got my 5 week old daughter all day (a tad to young to take her!) - however am hoping to offload her for a couple of hours to watch it in the pub...
  • Options
    edited April 2007
    me - moving.. still trying to find somewhere for 3pm - at least I've got the day right this time.. (haven't I?)
  • Options
    Me
    I'm working!!!
  • Options
    Officiating in Kent Junior Cup Final at Chatham at 6.30pm so no way I could go. I very much would love to, dang....
  • Options
    SPLITTERS!!!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Spankie[/cite]Officiating in Kent Junior Cup Final at Chatham at 6.30pm so no way I could go. I very much would love to, dang....

Who's playing?
  • Options
    Me. We all know where to by now...

tho i wonder if Bing could get me back in time for an 8pm dinner?
  • Options
    I will be glued to Sky Sports news if it's any consolation?
  • Options
    edited April 2007
    me. just don't fancy being there with a load of plastics.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited April 2007
    Carter:

It's Cliffe Woods Reserves v Sutton Athletic Reserves....
  • Options
    Me. My son is 6 this weekend and he has his party on Saturday at 3pm. So not only am I not going I will have no idea of the score till after it has finished, unless I can sneak of when they are having some grub.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Shag[/cite]Me

Going to[strike]Diss[/strike]Lanzarote tomorrow , looking

Hope you enjoy watching the game in a bar with the sound on another game a lot more than we did this weekend...
  • Options
    No he wont have to put up that with AFKA. Shag go to the arrgggh the name escapes me now. Ill get back to you but its in the old town and theres about 3 irish bars in one section (sorry) but he has about 5 screens. We went in there and asked the landlord if he woudl show it, he put us in our very own corner part and had the sound up on two screens. get in earlyish if you can just in case.

common irish name for a bar... it will come to me. Tav?
  • Options
    The McMoist family aren't going :(

We have a 65th birthday bash that's been planned for months and are going away to a hotel for the weekend. Besides, I'm a jinx when it comes to these sorts of things. Never seen us win or draw when the transports been paid for or subsidised.
  • Options
    edited April 2007
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]No he wont have to put up that with AFKA. Shag go to the arrgggh the name escapes me now. Ill get back to you but its in the old town and theres about 3 irish bars in one section (sorry) but he has about 5 screens. We went in there and asked the landlord if he woudl show it, he put us in our very own corner part and had the sound up on two screens. get in earlyish if you can just in case.

Is this in Puerto Del Carmen B ?
  • Options
    I used to play for Cliffewoods.

The couple who run the club. Mike and Mo, bloody nice people.

If I'm working I might make an appearance to offer morale support mate!

Look out for Cliffewoods' fat centre forward, looks like the honey monster
  • Options
    I'm ashamed to say I won't be going. Lack of funds put the kybosh on the plane and my legs simply wouldn't be able to cope with the coach journey. :o(

Would love to be there, but I'll be watching it on the web with pint in hand.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: PeakeysRocket[/cite]me. just don't fancy being there with a load of plactics.

plactics?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Shag[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]No he wont have to put up that with AFKA. Shag go to the arrgggh the name escapes me now. Ill get back to you but its in the old town and theres about 3 irish bars in one section (sorry) but he has about 5 screens. We went in there and asked the landlord if he woudl show it, he put us in our very own corner part and had the sound up on two screens. get in earlyish if you can just in case.

Is this is Puerto Del Carmen B ?

Yes its bugging me now as i cant remember the name and its a silly name. Its below the Ha'penny Inn anyway which woudlnt show it for us. its got big signs up listing all the games it was showing but it wasnt showing Watford v Charlton but we went in and asked him and he sorted us right out.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Im not going, Cant be arsed! Go on Have a Pop!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Shag[/cite]

Is this is Puerto Del Carmen B ?

Yes its bugging me now as i cant remember the name and its a silly name. Its below the Ha'penny Inn anyway which woudlnt show it for us. its got big signs up listing all the games it was showing but it wasnt showing Watford v Charlton but we went in and asked him and he sorted us right out.

I'm in Playa Blanca though .... if i can't find a bar there with it on will have to get a sherbert to Del Carmen .

An Irish bar with a silly name you say . Not Paddy O'reillys is it ?
  • Options
    No not that but you know the kind of thing. Not sure how many are there but it doesnt take long in a taxi, if you're allowed like.
  • Options
    The Bodhran?

Address
    Calle Anzuelo 5
    Puerto del Carmen
    Lanzarote
  • Options
    Will do Carter
  • Options
    Cant go either now as it kinda slipped my memory that my pal and his wife are arriving from Brisbane on Thursday to celebrate his birthday on the saturday with his family and friends. He has not been back to the England since he took off over 20 years ago. What makes it worse is that he is a true Addick and will be more interested in going to the match than his own party. Unfortunately, his missus is a big bruiser of a woman that very few men would ever be brave enough to argue with, so there is no way we could sneak off for the whole day for the match. Damn and drat and blast.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]The Bodhran?

Address
    Calle Anzuelo 5
    Puerto del Carmen
    Lanzarote

no not that one either suzi, ive been searching for it. do you think alcohol is beffuddling the brain.
  • Options
    No. Sick relative.
  • Options
    edited April 2007
    [cite]Posted By: LenGlover[/cite]No. Sick relative.
    Hope it's not too serious Len...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]No not that but you know the kind of thing. Not sure how many are there but it doesnt take long in a taxi, if you're allowed like.

Course I'll be allowed hahahahaha ( nervous laughter )