Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Messages for Mr Luzon

Comments

• Let me guess

You want your Charlton back?
    You want Roland out?
    You want less money on catering and more on players?
    You think Luzon is a puppet?

Yeah yeah heard it all before mate

What is your opinion then?
  • Let's have a reality check. If the state of Charlton is the biggest thing that people have to worry about then I envy you.
  • Beautiful pitch, yet we can't pass on it. Mental isn't it.

I don't quite understand this Luzon fella, has he lost the dressing room already or are the team just fucked off with the club in general? New managers usually bring a honeymoon period, so how have we got it so wrong?
  • From my perspective Duchatelet has created something so toxic with this network that no self respecting manager with something about him will ever want to work here. For the time being we are stuck with this parallel universe. Deeply depressing.
  • Beaker the next manager then sadie

He looks bizarrely like Rowan Atkinson there
  • Let's not forget that good old RD had a new pitch laid..................

So that visiting teams could beat us on it !
  • Sponsored links:

• make banners hark at her
  • make banners hark at her

spanners must've won last night.
  • Sling yer hook !!
  • MrOneLung said:

Beautiful pitch, yet we can't pass on it. Mental isn't it.

I don't quite understand this Luzon fella, has he lost the dressing room already or are the team just fucked off with the club in general? New managers usually bring a honeymoon period, so how have we got it so wrong?

This IS the honeymoon period.

wait till the 'new manager effect' stops !!!

And just think, although it is extremely short term thinking, a honeymoon period with a new manager probably should've guaranteed safety with the amount of points we had already amassed......

I think Brum have picked up 15 or so under Rowett, that would've left us a few shy of 50pts
  • cabbles said:

MrOneLung said:

And just think, although it is extremely short term thinking, a honeymoon period with a new manager probably should've guaranteed safety with the amount of points we had already amassed......

I think Brum have picked up 15 or so under Rowett, that would've left us a few shy of 50pts
    Yeah, but then the bastards go and lose at home to Millwall! Why did the new manager effect have to stop at that moment>
  • If the answer is 'Luzon' .. I want to know: What was the question ?
  • Beautiful pitch, yet we can't pass on it. Mental isn't it.

I think they are sick of the club in general. Think about it. With Powell in charge they must have felt like they were going places. Now we are just going backwards, especially in terms of the players we have. We once had a promising team that with a couple of additions, we could have climbed up the table. Now we need half a dozen players to make an impact in this league, plus a few that are good enough to come off the bench. All of the real Charlton players will probably just let their contracts run down and try to get a move somewhere else. Wherever they end up they will be better off.
    This is what baffles me about Luzon. The way things have gone so far, he ought to be visibly spitting blood. How many strikes does he expect to get before he's out? Where does he hope to go after this catastrophe? Ujpest? Jena?
  • cabbles said:

MrOneLung said:

Yeah, but then the bastards go and lose at home to Millwall! Why did the new manager effect have to stop at that moment>
    lol - aye. Just looking at simply, the amount of points we had under BP (31), should've meant that a new manager bounce, put us practically safe. Might not happen now, and if this is the start of the GL reign, then I do fear what might happen.
  • Sponsored links:

Katrien, have we any unemployed managers within the network that we are still paying a wage to? Need a numpty for this Charlton place, don't care how bad they are or if they could manage a pee up in a brewery. Any ideas???????

What is the real name of Coco the clown?
  • Valley11 said:

Sack him and replace him with who?
    RD: Let's go for that Paul Jewel fella. Will he do what I tell him?
    KM: No.
    RD: Hmmm. OK, extend Luzon's contract first thing tomorrow.

Brian McDermott is currently scouting for Arsenal. Would probably find working for RD a breeze compared to what he went through at Leeds.

Nigel Adkins is available? Curbs wants the job too?
    Am certain any half decent manager is not going to work for Duchatelet.
  • edited February 2015

He's so inept its a joke, it's all fucking bollocks top to bottom, I actually feel sorry for SOME of the players that have battled through the shit before and then get stuck with this, he's drained all the confidence out of the team with the long ball shite tactics, some of the play last night was like watching a pub team and you can see that's what they have been instructed to do. 6 games ago we were losing but we wernt just lumping random balls up to a small centre forward to feed off scraps, we had a game plan, yes we got found out and teams pressed us high up and we were making silly mistakes but we did have a game plan, now it's literally a game plan that non league teams use, lump the ball forward and play off the scraps, but unlike non league the teams we are playing have multi million pound players starting and then a 20 goal a season striker coming off the bench. Roland, Luzon and Katrien fuck off out of our club. I hope the manager and Katrien get more pellets saturday, people need to stand up, make banners, demonstrate do what ever it takes to make it noticed. Theirs no need to get on the players back but make them know we're not happy with the regime and management style etc.

Well said Toddler, you don't hold back do you!
  • Valley11 said:

Brian McDermott is currently scouting for Arsenal. Would probably find working for RD a breeze compared to what he went through at Leeds.

Nor any half decent players....

• תיעלם מייד בבקשה (go away immediately please)
  • What do you think of the fans new chant?
    Crouch down if your Fucking shit!
  • Sorry, but we don't like you, we don't like the fact you just do as you are told, and we have no faith in your management ability. This is not going to solved by one or two results. You are simply not good enough for football management at this level at this time.
  • edited February 2015

Valley11 said:

Indeed, because from what we have heard from multiple sources now, he is a meddler and can't keep his nose out of team affairs. No decent manager is going to allow that and as a result will not last 5 minutes.
  • Is he crouching, or merely ducking from all the pelters (rightly) being aimed towards him?.......