Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

keeper

2»

Comments

• Options

dancafc said:

He's shit in no man's land for the second,flaps at anything in the air we have a perfectly good young keeper in Pope that is far better than him. the ground was silent most of the night and I never heard him once with Pope or Henderson they don't stop communicating with the rest of the team for the whole game as a keeper he can see the whole pitch so can help defenders with organisation which this kid clearly doesn't

He's better than Pope. Pope made mistakes that led to goals and was generally a shambles, Dmit hasn't reached that level yet.
    Nah, Pope's better than Dimitrovic, Dimotrovic is better than Etheridge.
  • Options
    colin1961 said:

why not start a thread about Solly......caused the first goal and changed the game. The whole game he was out his depth.

Because you've already started one.
  • Options
    Interesting article in today's Mirror by Bob Wilson re the disadvantages of playing it out from the back. Wilson argues that this is far more risky than needs be and is making top keepers look foolish ... or as the Mirror puts it Sweeper Keepers = Jeepers Keepers.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/arsenal-legend-bob-wilson-reveals-13089294
  • Options
    I thought it was interesting anyway. :neutral:
  • Options
    Will "mildly interesting" make you happy Raith?
  • Options
    Sounds like understandably reactionary nonsense, but I haven't read it yet. Blah blah Karius blah Lloris blah blah blaaaah