Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Driving to Blackburn

edited April 2007 in General Charlton
Driving up saturday,what time are the rest of you setting off thats going by car?

Comments

• Options
    depends on what speed your planning to drive at :-)

haven't even thought about it to be honest. Probably set off at 8.30
  • Options
    Our Little Minibus Clique Crew will be leaving Sittingbourne at 7.30am hopefully not forgetting to pick up the rest of the team at dartford around 8.10am.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]depends on what speed your planning to drive at :-)

haven't even thought about it to be honest. Probably set off at 8.30

Lets put it this way, if i were driving the car we would get there quicker. I have the points to prove it. :-(
  • Options
    **Not taking the bait!**

This is a very good question, if I can wiggle my wasy out of work/being on call I am very tempted to drive.
  • Options
    Should take about four and a half hours, I'd be looking to leave at around half nine-ten if I take the plunge towards unemployment.
  • Options
    Does the driver know where i live then ketters ;-)
  • Options
    Me too now.

Once they announced that there was no train I made my mind up not to go. But not beating Sheff U has made this one even more important and you mob are making me feel guilty as well! This season'll be the most away games I've done since I was about 17.

Might make a weekend of it and stop off in Manchester for a night out on the way back.
  • Options
    My crap-nav says just under 5 hours from Norwich so with stops, I'll probably leave around 7.30am
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Carter[/cite]**Not taking the bait!**

This is a very good question, if I can wiggle my wasy out of work/being on call I am very tempted to drive.

Check with Ketters, but I think there's room on the love bus....
  • Options
    I think there is but, I really won't know whether I can get out of work until the last minute.

Believe me, I'd love nothing more than to spend a day with you guys on the [/sunshines] er love bus!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    9am then in pub for 1pm
  • Options
    you hope... all the west ham fans travelling up as well! id be gone by 8 latest.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]you hope... all the west ham fans travelling up as well! id be gone by 8 latest.[/quote]
    You normally are gone by 8
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Tavern[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]you hope... all the west ham fans travelling up as well! id be gone by 8 latest.

lol
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Tavern[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]you hope... all the west ham fans travelling up as well! id be gone by 8 latest.

Tavern's in the doghouse

Tavern's in the Doghouse

La La La La
    La La La La

Tavern's in the doghouse

Tavern's in the Doghouse

La La La La
    La La La La