Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Happy Birthday @Paulie8290

2»

Comments

• As promised, I gave you your LOL.......
  • I'm would have said happy birthday, but you couldn't even be bothered to start the thread so you can piss off.
  • Seriously though, happy birthday Paulie. Hope it's a good one.
  • Happy birthday paulie boy x

I bet you've still got him tied up in your cellar, haven't you, Sadie ..... ?

• edited February 2015
    Hope you've had a cracking day Paulie, with many a highlight :smiley: (*sorry*)

Edit - just seen that a couple of others have cracked the 'highlight' joke. Cor, leave it fellas, it's getting old now............................................
  • Was going to add this to an old birthday thread but in honour of the man himself I started a new topic.

Steve, just how busy do your Sundays get
  • Once again thank you everyone

I don't have many friends(I am sure you wont be to surprised to here that)
    so to get these messages from people who I have never met is really nice, especially as I have annoyed most of you over the past year

and once again thank you to @stackitsteve for starting the thread, a great birthday present (Cant be easy knowing me and times, let alone be related to me)

You ain't annoyed no one Paul pal, love reading your posts me mate. Keep em coming
  • Sponsored links:

• Happy birthday Paulie
  • Happy birthday young man, I take it you had your hair done for the special occasion. :wink:
  • F*ck Paulie's birthday.....have we signed anyone yet?!
  • Am I right in remembering from the old snooker thread that Mark Selby was your favourite player Paulie?

If so, an extra birthday present as he wins the German Masters, taking him to World No.1!

Happy Birthday mate!
  • Happy birthday Paulie! I hope you post on here later to let us know what the highlight of your day was (etc.)!

That probably deserves a new thread.
  • Am I right in remembering from the old snooker thread that Mark Selby was your favourite player Paulie?

If so, an extra birthday present as he wins the German Masters, taking him to World No.1!

Happy Birthday mate!

Oh yes, just been watching the final on Eurosport
  • Happy birthday Paulie. I'm sure you have plenty of friends mate, you seem like a top bloke. All the best.
  • you make me smile paulie, happy birthday
  • edited February 2015
    Can i put in a Birthday request for my auntie Doris who birthday it is today too. She will be pleased.

I like this new Charlton life section!
  • Sponsored links:

• Happy birthday Aunty Dot, have a good luv
  • Once again thank you everyone

I don't have many friends(I am sure you wont be to surprised to here that)
    so to get these messages from people who I have never met is really nice, especially as I have annoyed most of you over the past year

and once again thank you to @stackitsteve for starting the thread, a great birthday present (Cant be easy knowing me at times, let alone be related to me)

You've spelt ANY wrong mate. - it's doesn't have an M. (;
  • Can i put in a Birthday request for my auntie Doris who birthday it is today too. She will be pleased.

Happy Bithday Dot. I'll be around about 7 tonight for a bit of the 'usual'.
  • edited February 2015

Can i put in a Birthday request for my auntie Doris who birthday it is today too. She will be pleased.

Happy Bithday Dot. I'll be around about 7 tonight for a bit of the 'usual'.
    What, birthday cake, once a year? Must be worth it then, :wink: