Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

As promised "The Pictures" of ......they are just horrible ;) Now £605 and rising Thank you.

edited February 2015 in Fun, Jokes & Captions
Remember tomorrow when reading Wallys match report, this is who is responsible, Thanking those who have donated to Wally's charity and offering others the chance to here's the link https://www.justgiving.com/malc-walden-wibi-466bimageimageimage

Comments

• Options
    I'll never follow a match thread again!!!

Outrageous
  • Options
    Good god why ray why did you post that
  • Options
    Well I'm not gonna sleep tonight.
  • Options

Good god why ray why did you post that

I was asking myself the same question until I saw this.......lifted from Wallys just giving page..... Lol

*Can't wait for the photo.* Dave Mehmet.

Donation by

• Options
    I think i've just been sick in my mouth.
  • Options

?

Was it cold in the kitchen?

Where's Willy?
    At least the thread is in the right category, not members only
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

To those of you who donated...thank you it is for a great cause....and yes it was f'ing freezing in the kitchen...as Mrs RM didn't want me to put 'normal' people to shame!!! LOL You raised £365 thank you so much...a brilliant effort..and you can still give now if you wish....they helped save my life...so if I look an idiot for a few minutes who cares...I don't!!

Good on yer.
  • Options
    Cold kitchen
  • Options
    .......did you frequent Flamingos in Woolwich mid 90s by any chance and if you did, can I have m watch back?
  • Options
    I feel like I've just walked in half way through a really dirty conversation with the awkward feeling that I should just leave the room.
  • Options
    When are you going to post the photos where you are not wearing normal attire?
  • Options
    Oh my days, I've seen it all now.... Literally.
  • Options
    Ffs
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    If I have offended anyone on here i apologize...I was trying to raise money for a good cause who helped save my life...if you want the pictures removed then I will ask for them to go, I did not set out to offend anyone...to those who did donated I thank you. To those I have offended then sorry.
  • Options

If I have offended anyone on here i apologize...I was trying to raise money for a good cause who helped save my life...if you want the pictures removed then I will ask for them to go, I did not set out to offend anyone...to those who did donated I thank you. To those I have offended then sorry.

Not offended me Red mate, how can I donate?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Done worse
  • Options

Is this a would ya?

Done worse

Beat me to it

• Options
    brogib said:

Not offended me Red mate, how can I donate?
    https://www.justgiving.com/malc-walden-wibi-466b
  • Options
    dont you dare remove them, just dont take the nail varnish off when you come home tonight Love
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    Put me right off my supper. Flag.
  • Options
    T.C.E said:

I don't think you've offended anyone, but I think you've pulled Dave Mehmet. ;)

Not that difficult Ray, I'm a slag.
  • Options
    You can donate by going to...https://www.justgiving.com/malc-walden-wibi-466b/

Thank you
  • Options
    ads said:

Ffs

apologies if I have offended you
  • Options
    Nice arse