Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

what has happened to our Thursday evening Youtube magazine with Finchy, has KM banned it cause it doesn't make a profit?

Comments

• Olly Groome said it would be back in 2015, but we are well into Fenruary now. Surprised no one has asked the official Twitter about this
  • Its been loaned to Standard Leige
  • It's back on the 19th May.
  • I'd guess Jimmy Stone leaving leaves the comma time short and without their video guy.
  • Bugger. Thought this was going to be a thread about great albums of 1905.
  • I thought it was going to be a thread about Charlton Life's very own 1905. Hope he's ok.
  • We have just got to accept this is the owners way.

1905 never happened.
  • World's biggest Charlton fan.
  • Thank god this is about a video
  • Sponsored links:

• Anyone fancy playing "Where's Olly?"

He's in there somewhere.............. :smiley:

lol! Found him :)
  • It will be back.

The One, Zero and Five all safely returned to The Valley following their Xmas holidays.
    Now the club are just looking for a number Nine. They hope to borrow one from somebody who has more than they need.
  • I enjoyed this last season, is there any plans for Finchy and the lads to return?
  • I enjoyed this last season, is there any plans for Finchy and the lads to return?

Not 100% sure, we had to stop as the Comms team was so short staffed, will try and find out as I thought it was a good chance to do something a little different.

Found him!! Not too hard to find lol
  • edited August 2015
    PeteF said:

I enjoyed this last season, is there any plans for Finchy and the lads to return?

Not 100% sure, we had to stop as the Comms team was so short staffed, will try and find out as I thought it was a good chance to do something a little different.
    Well as it's part of the sales pitch for CAFC Player I subscribed to last week I hope it is!!

@Ollywozere even mentions it in the sales pitch video.
  • Have no fear, it will be back! Once we're settled into the new season we'll begin planning its return.
  • Have no fear, it will be back! Once we're settled into the new season we'll begin planning its return.

I shall look forward to it being ready before the last game of the season :wink:
  • edited August 2015

Have no fear, it will be back! Once we're settled into the new season we'll begin planning its return.

"Oh yes - very good...". (Said in the voice of Simon Harwood from W1A). :smile: