Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Bulgarian Striker Linked

14 yo Preslav Borukov, striker of PFC Levski Sofia, invited on trial at #cafc from February 22nd to 28th via (@ScoutingTeam)

— Scouts in Attendance (@scoutsattending) February 5, 2015

If they are good enough they are old enough

: - )

Comments

• Half-term in Bulgaria is it?
  • Born in 2000. WTF
  • FFS a scouting video already. What ever happened to a kind of innocent enjoyment in playing football, and allowing youngsters to play without them wondering if they will look any good on youtube? hashtag Iamanoldgitoutofsynchwiththetimes.
  • He seems perfect for us, doesn't score a goal in that vid. Probably never scored a goal and we're after him
  • Not tall enough.
  • Sponsored links:

• Well thats our target man sorted.
  • looks no different to any other 14 year old forward to be honest, anyone can put a video together and make there self look good .
    I see kids play football every week and I can say he does not stand out in anyway .
    the scouts should take a walk around the local playing fields and save there money on getting him over.
  • edited February 2015
    cafcfan said:

Half-term in Bulgaria is it?

Yes master Yoda, it is... image
  • p.s that could easily be a Tucudean clip...
  • edited February 2015
    Ok ,so next season's two strikers are sorted with 17 year old Ahearne-Grant and
    15 year old( by then) Borukov.

What about the rest of this season.
  • What's Berbatov up to these days? Maybe young Borukov needs a mentor.
  • Well, at least he's not Belgian.
  • Trying to emulate Real Madrid maybe? They signed that Norwegian adolescent and have put him straight into their champions league squad
  • He has to be over 30 and not played for a few months for us to sign him
  • Sponsored links:

• Ok ,so next season's two strikers are sorted with 17 year old Ahearne-Grant and
    15 year old( by then) Borukov.

What about the rest of this season.

They are yet to be born.

• Born in 2000. WTF

You fecker.. Was leaving school when he was born, I feel old now
  • sam3110 said:

Trying to emulate Real Madrid maybe? They signed that Norwegian adolescent and have put him straight into their champions league squad

Not sure he'll be good enough for our champions league squad though..........

Born in 2000. WTF

You fecker.. Was leaving school when he was born, I feel old now
    Oh, poor you. I was 33 when he was born, so how do you think it makes me feel?............... :neutral:
  • That is probably the worst clip I've seen for 'scouting'
  • edited February 2015
    I was expecting to read about a journeyman striker by the name of Shitov who has scored 16 goals in 230 games.
  • Well he did have the number 9 shirt on.
  • He looks shit
  • I refuse to get excited, mainly because it's wrong to get excited over 14 year old boys!

Proper made me laugh
  • At least he'll be cheap... well worth the 4 years of training and living fee's to see if he'll be come the next Dimitar Berbatov :smile:
  • I refuse to get excited, mainly because it's wrong to get excited over 14 year old boys!

Funniest post of the year so far. Really made me chuckle