Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

THD on loan to Plymouth until the end of the season

After being recalled from Oxford.

On the OS.

Comments

• I think it's because Oxford signed a permanent left back so TDH wasn't going to get game time.
  • Really strange move... Plymouth are only 8-points ahead of Oxford cos when I first thought it reminded me of Hameur Bouazza when he left us (fighting relegation) on loan and went straight to Birmingham who were fighting for promotion
  • Really strange move... Plymouth are only 8-points ahead of Oxford cos when I first thought it reminded me of Hameur Bouazza when he left us (fighting relegation) on loan and went straight to Birmingham who were fighting for promotion

Oxford had signed Joe Skarz from Rotherham who was getting games ahead of THD. The club obviously don't want him sitting on the bench while out on loan so have found him another club at the same level.
  • edited February 2015
    He really should be pushing Wiggins and Fox, could do a job for us.
  • weren't we linked to their captain in the window. might be a sweetener
  • From the Oxford reports and some of those that have seen him play U21's, id prefer him here to Fox.
  • edited February 2015

Really strange move... Plymouth are only 8-points ahead of Oxford cos when I first thought it reminded me of Hameur Bouazza when he left us (fighting relegation) on loan and went straight to Birmingham who were fighting for promotion

Oxford had signed Joe Skarz from Rotherham who was getting games ahead of THD. The club obviously don't want him sitting on the bench while out on loan so have found him another club at the same level.
    And Plymouth now need a left back after Andy Kellett went back to Bolton and has since been loaned to Man Utd.
  • Scoham said:

Really strange move... Plymouth are only 8-points ahead of Oxford cos when I first thought it reminded me of Hameur Bouazza when he left us (fighting relegation) on loan and went straight to Birmingham who were fighting for promotion

And Plymouth now need a left back after Andy Kellett went back to Bolton and has since been loaned to Man Utd.
    One of the stranger transfer moves of the window the Kellett one!

The important thing for THD is that he gets game time, as otherwise he's better off back at charlton
  • Scoham said:

Had heard about Kellett but didn't realise he was a left back.