Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Singing from the Weststand !

Ok old bloke here, not very good on this computer stuff. A newbie! Been supporting since 1972 though. It's about time i started the singing at the home matches and away. Sorry i have always let you down covered end, you are brilliant ! Although there's not been a great deal of cheer recently, i guess it's about time i stopped whinging and started singing ! Maybe it would make a better match. Red Army! Over to you Eaststand...

Comments

• What do you keep in your thermos?
  • In the vocal desert of the East stand there are a few of us singing /shouting (more recently crying) but I think singing the red robin at the beginning of the game is what gets me into the shouty singy mode so I think that is always the best thing to start with.
  • A few of us in the West Upper try to get them singing... 'try' being the word!
  • Nothing these days, otherwise i need a pee....

Maybe that's what you take a thermos under that tartan blanket for.
  • Singing in the west stand is frowned upon......
  • what????
    dont you go wakeing me up. good god where else can i sleep
  • Singing's fine. Just nobody bring a drum or a trumpet.
  • When all three stands sung = Charlton 5-4 Cardiff
  • I sit in the west lower. I like a song when I go to away games and like that feeling of coming back hoarse. If I tried to sing in the west it would be on my own, looking very bizarre and probably result in a letter from the club arriving within a few days saying I've received a lifetime ban.

There are some ancient traditions you just can't f*** with
  • Sponsored links:

• cabbles said:

I sit in the west lower. I like a song when I go to away games and like that feeling of coming back hoarse. If I tried to sing in the west it would be on my own, looking very bizarre and probably result in a letter from the club arriving within a few days saying I've received a lifetime ban.

There are some ancient traditions you just can't f*** with

The way things are at the moment, not all bad then. :wink:
  • dizzee said:

When all three stands sung = Charlton 5-4 Cardiff

They were days why you remember why you support charlton
  • If you're going to stop whinging may I suggest a name change?
  • I misread the thread title as 'Signing from the West Stand' and wondered who it was.