Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

A Subtle Protest.

2»

Comments

• RedPanda said:

Set fire to some Tintin comics ......

Sacrilege.

Tintin is the nutts - you can't do that!

• edited February 2015

How about a print off sheet ala the Chris Powell 100% A4 posters for people to take to the game and hold up. Surely a design could be easily drawn up with a simple message of disapproval.

The difficulty here is what message is it were trying to get across.

image;)
  • How about we all throw a bog roll onto the pitch. Symbolising the shite we are being served up
  • I fear the bricks are likely to end up being used inappropriately and that wouldn't enhance the fans reputation.

I can see the intent of the OP, to make a statement, but it would only work if Duchatelet were to see it, but he won't, and Katrien Meh won't pass the message on so it would be a wasted effort.

As much as I wouldn't want to hurt the club financially, it would probably be the only thing that Duchatelet would notice and the only thing that would hurt him.

Sometimes, doing something that goes against the grain is the only way to get your point across.
  • Dizzle said:

How about we all throw a bog roll onto the pitch. Symbolising the shite we are being served up

Someone is organising that already
  • 600 people on the pitch at half time would do it if you're bothered. I doubt the OB will want to charge everyone if it is peaceful
  • Don't flush at half time.