Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Jogging. Treadmill/ roads

2»

Comments

• Ok, fair point. I dont disagree but I'd still go for the roller first and if that didnt work then go see the physio. I begrudge paying physio fees when I dont have to!
  • JohnBoyUK said:

Ok, fair point. I dont disagree but I'd still go for the roller first and if that didnt work then go see the physio. I begrudge paying physio fees when I dont have to!

Cheers for the tip
  • JohnBoyUK said:

ITB Syndrome can be easily solved with a foam roller. The rollers are easily available and there are plenty of tutorials of You Tube how to use them. Will save you the trouble and expense of going to a physio!

Its a common running issue. Have suffered with it myself to the point I was in agony on long runs but after a few sessions on the roller, it pays dividends.

Dazzler21 said:

JohnBoyUK said:

@Dazzler21 - intrigued to know why my comments got a lol.

Immaturity...
    JohnBoyUK said:

Quality over quantity.

That's what all the small guys say...
    Still no idea what you're getting at tbh. As for the quality over quantity comment I made, that was the advice of Mara Yamauchi, GBs 2nd quickest ever Marathon runner behind Paula Radcliffe.

Lol it was an immature joke about penis size! Nothing actually malicious against you as a person or about running just me being Immature lol
  • Dazzler21 said:

JohnBoyUK said:

Immaturity...
    JohnBoyUK said:

Quality over quantity.

What do you say in response?
  • Dazzler21 said:

JohnBoyUK said:

ITB Syndrome can be easily solved with a foam roller. The rollers are easily available and there are plenty of tutorials of You Tube how to use them. Will save you the trouble and expense of going to a physio!

Its a common running issue. Have suffered with it myself to the point I was in agony on long runs but after a few sessions on the roller, it pays dividends.

Dazzler21 said:

JohnBoyUK said:

Immaturity...
    JohnBoyUK said:

Quality over quantity.

Still no idea what you're getting at tbh. As for the quality over quantity comment I made, that was the advice of Mara Yamauchi, GBs 2nd quickest ever Marathon runner behind Paula Radcliffe.

Lol it was an immature joke about penis size! Nothing actually malicious against you as a person or about running just me being Immature lol
    Oh I get you now. Sorry not very quick on the uptake at the mo!
  • edited February 2015
    IA said:

Dazzler21 said:

JohnBoyUK said:

Immaturity...
    JohnBoyUK said:

Quality over quantity.

What do you say in response?
    it's just very very cold..