Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

free agent

Who is this free transfer we are meant to be getting or is this more lies

Comments

• Roger Johnson.
  • You mean the one talked about in the thread with his name in the title?
  • Is that a done deal
  • And people say my thread was pointless..
  • DRAddick said:

You mean the one talked about in the thread with his name in the title?

I was hoping that it was someone else and that thread was more of rolands bullshit
  • Free agent more like a news agent probably a load of bollocks.
  • dancafc said:

Well shut the thread down then it's a bit hard to keep up when im driving all day I'm not tucked up in a nice hot office patronising pricks

Ha ha ha, you could just read thread titles before posting. PS you shouldn't be posting whilst driving... it's dangerous :wink:
  • Sponsored links:

• If you can keep your head when all around you are losing Theirs.
    Your be the tallest, and see the clearest.

Remember no war is as bloody as a civil war.

"Daddy what's a tunnel jump"

Heads gone Heads gone.
  • dancafc said:

Is that a done deal

Yes
  • Matthias Fanimo 21-year-old midfielder has left West Ham after this contract was terminated by mutual consent, anyone know if he is any good, England under 17,18 and 19, born in Lambeth
  • Surprised. With a name like that I'd have thought he was Brazilian.
  • ross1 said:

Matthias Fanimo 21-year-old midfielder has left West Ham after this contract was terminated by mutual consent, anyone know if he is any good, England under 17,18 and 19, born in Lambeth

any relation to our Fanny Fanacakapan ?
  • fanimo scored 4 goals against ipswich, is unbelievably quick, was highly rated at west ham so surprised
  • he is officially worlds fastest player
  • but pace isn't everything, a little bit of skill, courage and general footballing nous is essential
  • Addick90 said:

he is officially worlds fastest player

Adam Gemili who was on Chelsea books as a youngster and then played for the Daggers left football at 18 to go full time at Athletics and become GB best sprinter at 21.

The problem over the years has been hamstrings for the fast boys,
    Danny Haynes and Michael Owen spring to mind.

My Dad was a fast winger back in the day, the only trouble was he didn't always
    take the ball with him !

• Sponsored links:

• ross1 said:

Matthias Fanimo 21-year-old midfielder has left West Ham after this contract was terminated by mutual consent, anyone know if he is any good, England under 17,18 and 19, born in Lambeth

I remember the name

http://www.thefa.com/england/archived/mens-u16s/news/2009/squad_wales

Played for England u16s alongside Jordan Cousins and Zak Ansah
  • Gary Goals
  • Addick90 said:

he is officially worlds fastest player

Adam Gemili who was on Chelsea books as a youngster and then played for the Daggers left football at 18 to go full time at Athletics and become GB best sprinter at 21.

The problem over the years has been hamstrings for the fast boys,
    Danny Haynes and Michael Owen spring to mind.

My Dad was a fast winger back in the day, the only trouble was he didn't always
    take the ball with him !

Are you Rommedahl junior?