Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

IS THAT IT THEN?

Have I got this right? Have I missed some technicality in the transfer market? It's now past 11pm and no signings. If so where are the two new 'quality' signings promised by the club? Have we been lied to again? Does this mean we are NOT strengthening the side? Has Two Chalets admitted we are going down? Surely we can't stay up with the squad we have now. Someone put me out of my misery and tell me I have got it all wrong and that I will wake up from this nightmare!!!!!!

Comments

• Deals can break down. Still got the loan window.
  • Absolute bollocks! (Sorry Absurd, not you I'm referring to the club). I am just about at the end of my tether. However, I repeat my question, have we been lied to by Roland and his glamorous sidekick?
  • Where did the club come out and say 2 quality players coming in?
  • There were no promises. Luzon wanted two maybe three players but these things don't always work out.

It's disappointing as its clear we need strengthening.
  • edited February 2015
    Genuinely concerned now. Didnt expect a big name signing but not even a journeyman target man to hold up play for the rest of season to help out our forwards?

With Vetokele losing confidence by the week, Watt apparently not a GL type player, TBH wanting away at end of season, Hendo injured and an anorexic thin squad devoid of confidence I can't help but feel we're in the shit
  • Later today 'unattached Centre Back of Bruges' will be unveiled so please stop moaning :wink: