Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

A manhunt was launched in Liege tonight....

....after multi-millionaire businessman Roland Duchatelet was found with a Charlton Athletic season ticket renewal form shoved up his arse. Police are looking for a grey-haired man in his mid 40s. Witnesses described the assailant as having ‘a crazed look’ and ‘alternating between manic laughter and hysterical crying’.

Comments

• And If he was also carrying a tea flask - may I suggest the police carry out a search of the West stand
  • Uboat said:

....after multi-millionaire businessman Roland Duchatelet was found with a Charlton Athletic season ticket renewal form shoved up his arse. Police are looking for a grey-haired man in his mid 40s. Witnesses described the assailant as having ‘a crazed look’ and ‘alternating between manic laughter and hysterical crying’.

I plead guilty m'lord on the basis that when I go to The Valley I have a "crazed look" and "alternate between manic laughter and hysterical crying"......on the other hand, many thousands of fans could be classed as having the same "attributes".