Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

We deserve relegation

124»

Comments

• Options
    Uboat said:

Stig said:

Dazzler21 said:

You lot are fucking mental.

Sort your heads out already! The team is having to learn a new style and old habits die hard... Guy still has time imo.

I've just stuck a like on this post Dazzler. With a bit of luck people will think I agreed with you all along. Oh!

Some of us knew it at the time

'Knew it' ? Really? I don't think anyone knew anything at the time, on either side of the argument. It was you who reported back from Belgium that Guy was a laughing stock and helped make a lot of people's minds up.
    All this shows is that there are optimists and pessimists (both of whom refer to themselves as 'realists'). Sometimes the pessimists are right and sometimes the optimists. With football, if you wait long enough, you'll end up being right at some point.
    The good thing about being a pessimist is that it's nice to be wrong.
    Er at what point of this season - which is counted over the whole season, have us optimists been proved wrong?
    ;-)
  • Options
    To be fair we were awful at the time and you can't blame any for being a doom and gloom merchant! Maybe if fans hadn't been so vocal about the dismay at the time Guy Luzon would'nt have been so inspired to prove people wrong.

Either way we have improved dramatically well since he came in and I for one cannot wait for a full season under him
  • Options
    Yeah I reckon telling the bloke he don't know what he is doing, slating the good lady katrien at each and every opportunity is truly the reason our form picked up, don't know why I didn't realise that before
  • Options
    Brilliant NLA!
    I think you have nailed it!
    ;-)

Talk about deflecting the blame!
  • Options

Once again someone has brought up a thread from ages ago to try and cause arguments

why do people do this, at the time of the OP we was appalling and pretty much everyone thought we would get relegated, but things change and now we look decent.

But as I say at the time w we was crap and we was all upset with what was happening

Perhaps he should have started a new thread.
  • Options
    CH4RLTON said:

To be fair we were awful at the time and you can't blame any for being a doom and gloom merchant! Maybe if fans hadn't been so vocal about the dismay at the time Guy Luzon would'nt have been so inspired to prove people wrong.

Either way we have improved dramatically well since he came in and I for one cannot wait for a full season under him

Love it! Yes, being loud, obnoxious, anti management is what turned the team around, not the players or manager!

It is only the fact that the anti-RD brigade refusing to renew
  • Options
    CH4RLTON said:

The arrogance of some of you is unbelievable!

It is only the anti-RD brigades constant sniping that has turned our season around!
  • Options

Uboat said:

Stig said:

Dazzler21 said:

You lot are fucking mental.

Sort your heads out already! The team is having to learn a new style and old habits die hard... Guy still has time imo.

I've just stuck a like on this post Dazzler. With a bit of luck people will think I agreed with you all along. Oh!

Some of us knew it at the time

'Knew it' ? Really? I don't think anyone knew anything at the time, on either side of the argument. It was you who reported back from Belgium that Guy was a laughing stock and helped make a lot of people's minds up.
    All this shows is that there are optimists and pessimists (both of whom refer to themselves as 'realists'). Sometimes the pessimists are right and sometimes the optimists. With football, if you wait long enough, you'll end up being right at some point.
    The good thing about being a pessimist is that it's nice to be wrong.
    Er at what point of this season - which is counted over the whole season, have us optimists been proved wrong?
    ;-)
    Er, I said 'if you wait long enough'.
  • Options

Once again someone has brought up a thread from ages ago....why do people do this

Priceless.
    I have never once brought up an old thread just to cause arguments
    'Beyond Parody'