Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

New Striker Incoming?

With the announced departure of Georgie T, does this mean we are close to bringing another 'quality' striker in, or are we going to make do and mend with what we've got ie Igor, Churchie, KAG and Tony Watt Watt .the thing is the aforementioned have not exactly pulled up trees in the goal scoring departments, and as we are one of the lowest goal scorers in the division, where on earth are the goals going to come from? Or should I just chill, relax and support the club blindly that Roland knows what he's doing.......

Comments

• Options
    I have absolutely no idea anymore!
  • Options
    I'm sure we're looking for a striker, it's just frustrating that every player we seem to be linked with isn't one.
  • Options
    He must have a plan hidden in the rat Mobil glove box
  • Options
    To be honest, I'm more enthused by the idea of signing Bannan - A target man would still be a very welcome addition, but when our forward options are all small and fast (Igor, Harriott, Watt & KAG) then having a midfielder with vision and passing ability could well help us get more out of them - they need through balls not high balls.
  • Options

To be honest, I'm more enthused by the idea of signing Bannan - A target man would still be a very welcome addition, but when our forward options are all small and fast (Igor, Harriott, Watt & KAG) then having a midfielder with vision and passing ability could well help us get more out of them - they need through balls not high balls.

Prefer Wallace. Fits the bill as younger with sell on value and chips in with goals. How much can broke Pompey be asking? And we did give them Hollands for nowt.
  • Options
    colin1961 said:

There will be a new striker, but then everyone is looking for a striker who can make a diff
    Hopefully we get a deal done. But it wont be JET after BCFC turned down our offer of 2 mill plus Church

JET?
  • Options
    Jay Emanuel Thomas
  • Options

colin1961 said:

There will be a new striker, but then everyone is looking for a striker who can make a diff
    Hopefully we get a deal done. But it wont be JET after BCFC turned down our offer of 2 mill plus Church

JET?
    Emmanuel-Thomas
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    ITTV has a update striker from italy club?.
  • Options
    colin1961 said:

Yeah right!

• Options
    I am confident there will be a new striker. I am also confident that the quality will surprise people to the upside. Sarr will also come in and Bannan on loan with option to buy in the loan window.

Must be a game around the corner with this sudden wave of optimism!
  • Options
    vffvff
    edited January 2015

I am confident there will be a new striker. I am also confident that the quality will surprise people to the upside. Sarr will also come in and Bannan on loan with option to buy in the loan window.

Glad to see you are confident. We will all see Wednesday morning (or Monday at 11.01pm, ;-).
  • Options

If it's the guy from Lazio then yes please.
  • Options
    vff said:

Glad to see you are confident. We will all see Wednesday morning.
    Wrote that. Opened the Bannan thread. See he is not coming. Back to reality. ! Didn't last long.
  • Options
    vff said:

Why not Monday at 11.01pm?

• Options

If it's the guy from Lazio then yes please.
    The £5m player with the broken ankle?

Even on crutches he'd be better than the Welsh wizard so I'll take that

• Options
    vffvff
    edited January 2015

vff said:

Wrote that. Opened the Bannan thread. See he is not coming. Back to reality. ! Didn't last long.
    There is still 2 more predictions Athletico. I tend to see Duchatelet to be the mean driver who drives his 4 x4 truck to crush the mini remote control car of Charlton supporter expectation and hope. I do admire your hope in the face of adversity and evidence to the contrary. I would really like it to be proved. So hold onto it if you can.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    the ittv article mentions someone from napoli with gomez heading in the other direction dunno if loan or permanent.... the agents name is supposedly ivano reggiani
  • Options
    edited January 2015

the ittv article mentions someone from napoli with gomez heading in the other direction dunno if loan or permanent.... the agents name is supposedly ivano reggiani

Hmm, that would tie in with this chap http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sheran_Yeini on the Rumours thread who plays right back.
  • Options

colin1961 said:

JET?
  • Options
    edited January 2015

That would do nicely.
  • Options
    Exceptional picture. Look at that giant cotton bud!
  • Options

I still think Luzon has been told Reza will be back and available for selection

Reza who he didn't think was good enough for the Standard Liege side he managed?
  • Options
    shirty5 said:

colin1961 said:

JET?
    Two up front etc.
  • Options
    colin1961 said:

Ok Colin.