Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Pink Fairies

2»

Comments

• Options

Perhaps we can have a CL group hug fueled by a few bottles of Adnam's Broadside.

Or thatchers cider?
  • Options

Perhaps we can have a CL group hug fueled by a few bottles of Adnam's Broadside.

Or thatchers cider?
    I would have thought some good old fashioned LSD would be just the ticket.
  • Options

seth plum said:

Brilliant. Bet they're all about 70 now.
    Who is in the line up these days?

Russell Hunter, Duncan Sanderson, Andy Colquhon, jacki Windmill & George Butler.
    Wot no Larry Wallis?

• Options

http://www.thebeaverwoodclub.co.uk/

It's a good gig: quite intimate, with excellent acoustics. In the last couple of years I've seen Curved Air and the US west coast band It's A Beautiful Day; both superb events. The promoter also runs the Bull's Head at Barnes and the Boom Boom Club at Sutton United FC.

thank, I didn,t realise they did so much. Never been there. Shame its such an awkward place to get to
  • Options

seth plum said:

Brilliant. Bet they're all about 70 now.
    Who is in the line up these days?

Russell Hunter, Duncan Sanderson, Andy Colquhon, jacki Windmill & George Butler.
    Wot no Larry Wallis?

Or Twink.
  • Options
    redman said:

http://www.thebeaverwoodclub.co.uk/

It's a good gig: quite intimate, with excellent acoustics. In the last couple of years I've seen Curved Air and the US west coast band It's A Beautiful Day; both superb events. The promoter also runs the Bull's Head at Barnes and the Boom Boom Club at Sutton United FC.

thank, I didn,t realise they did so much. Never been there. Shame its such an awkward place to get to
    Yes, it is awkward without a car: two miles from Chislehurst station and almost as far from Sidcup. The Beaverwood is essentially a sports clubhouse, a most unlikely venue for It's A Beautiful Day, who back in the late 60s played massive arenas with Jefferson Airplane and Grateful Dead. The intimacy of the place is hugely attractive: after a storming good set, the whole band mingled with the punters to chat amiably and sign posters and CDs.

• Options
    Anyone else going tonight?
  • Options
    tempted but unfortunately can't make it
  • Options
    Where are they playing?
  • Options
    Well that was different. Musically very good but the woman "singer" was awful. Screamed her way through the songs she sang. Higlight was Uncle Harry but no City Kids or Lucille.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Well that was different. Musically very good but the woman "singer" was awful. Screamed her way through the songs she sang. Higlight was Uncle Harry but no City Kids or Lucille.

Long version of Uncle Harry's Last Freakout?
  • Options
    stonemuse said:

Long version of Uncle Harry's Last Freakout?
    Yes