Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Potential TIFO display at Huddersfield game??

Comments

• Options

MrLargo said:

What's the relevance of the skeleton/mask flag thing on that photo? Presume it's not intended to represent Palace fans, otherwise it would obviously show the face of an acne-ridden teenager, his face pale and gaunt as a result of spending his formative years locked in his bedroom with the curtains closed, repeatedly knocking one out over Hollyoaks.

It's from the Saw films.
    Saw? It would be red raw for the Palace fan.
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    Porch,

Don't look for 100% approval or praise on social media cos you won't get it.

If you want to do it then go for it.

There will be a lot of barriers to overcome and you'll need to convince the club. They will listen but don't expect them or anyone else to do it for you.

And people will moan but you are going to have to think about the practical things like cost and who is going to tidy up the mess. Don't expect someone else to do it for you.

And when you do it some who sat on their backsides will tell you what you should have done better. That's the way it is.

It down to you to make it happen so go for it.
  • Options

We could all dress in black, sit by the corner flag, give it all billy big balls and then get all shy when we talk to girls on trains.

That would certainly be easier to organise.
  • Options

Maybe with Chris Powell coming back for the first time, we could do a SL themed flag? image

Alright, alright, calm down. IT WAS JUST A JOKE!!!!................

Move on. ;-)
    Yep - we could do the same for Kermo at the last home game!
  • Options
    Does asparagus actually make your pee green???
  • Options
    Deary me.
  • Options
    Portch said:

Just been given the go ahead by Katrien, she says she and club think it's a very good idea and they will contact me regarding the organisation of it all.

That's brilliant! Glad to see the club listening to the fans for once.

I'm assuming you will need help organising etc?

If you do, I'm more than happy to help if you need any mate. Hope we can make this work!
  • Options
    I will sell you it portch how much dough you looking to spend

Is it 2 ply

3 ply

Quilted or the old school tracing paper stuff you want
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

I will sell you it portch how much dough you looking to spend

Is it 2 ply

3 ply

Quilted or the old school tracing paper stuff you want

2ply ;)
  • Options
    Well done Portch.

• Options
    Fumbluff said:

Does asparagus actually make your pee green???

No, but it stinks to high heaven.
  • Options
    No prob 2 ply dodgy Belgium brand loo roll being bought, I reckon you need 20k rolls
  • Options
    Portch said:

Just been given the go ahead by Katrien, she says she and club think it's a very good idea and they will contact me regarding the organisation of it all.

Nothing short of amazing when she apparantly refuses to respond to emails
  • Options

No prob 2 ply dodgy Belgium brand loo roll being bought, I reckon you need 20k rolls

can't we have the Andrex with the little doggies on? or barring that M&S have some nicely decorated loo roll

• Options
    Portch said:

and are they footing the bill too?

• Options
    Palace also play in the Premier League.

Ooh, we don't want to be doing that...
  • Options
    I suggest streamers rather than bog roll
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

• Options
    Portch said:

Great idea, my contact in import/export will send over a container full of these dodgy 2 ply Belgium bog rolls, must be at least 10k rolls.
    Personally I have never used anything else since the network takeover. Hmm no wonder I'm so grumpy now!
  • Options
    Don't get this 'it's too Palace' train of thought. If the Nigel's ever came up with an original idea and we copied that then fair do's but we're talking about Palace fans ffs. NOTHING their limited intellect can put together will ever be original.
  • Options
    Sorry Portch I have flagged you up by mistake.
  • Options

can't we have the Andrex with the little doggies on? or barring that M&S have some nicely decorated loo roll

Or we could pelt the opposition with boxes of Izal.
  • Options
    What does TIFO stand for?
  • Options

What does TIFO stand for?

Tifosi is an Italian word for fans and Tifo is derived from that.
  • Options
    Stig said:

Or we could pelt the opposition with boxes of Izal.
    can you still get that?
    horrible stuff.
  • Options

Hmm, I think that means our new boy Christophe is a lot slower than AFKA. Have I got that right?