Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• And Defour has just been sent off.
  • And Leige lead 1-0
  • Lead 2-0 now. 88th min. Huge win
  • That's just sad
  • Sponsored links:

• Asseyez-vous!
  • What surprises me the most, is that people on here subscribe to Premier TV
  • I hope no one from the forum whose name mustn't be mentioned doesn't see this or they'll have a similar one made up for Powell next month.
  • Boom said:

Why have they chopped off Danny Dyer's head?

Have you seen him on Eastenders?
  • edited January 2015
    Give it a year, bit dusty with a few holes in it and they've had sent to us for cameo in the East stand. Roland will be calling the head of the 'Red Divsion' asking why bit wasn't used for the full match
  • Was the original banner in English or has the translation been photoshopped on ?
  • se9addick said:

Was the original banner in English or has the translation been photoshopped on ?

Rouge and mort don't rhyme : - )

Belgium is a linguistic minefield and everyone speaks English.
  • what did Defour do to warrant the card? There was a Standard man down so he kicked it into touch. "Smashed" it into the crowd? Please...
  • Sponsored links:

• Boom said:

Why have they chopped off Danny Dyer's head?

Plebs is very popular in Belgium

• If Church tried to smash a ball into the crowd I doubt it would go out of play.

It would end up being one of his only goals for us more like.
  • We should take that to Millwall with Nicky Baileys head on it
  • edited January 2015
    That's nothing, just wait until Ricardo Fuller sees what Red Division have planned for him!

Red or Dead
  • vffvff
    edited January 2015
    The kicking the ball into the crowd thing is at 1.40 in the clip. Anderlecht supporters went mental as well.
  • Went away with Anderlecht to Ghent a few years ago and they had a fairly sizeable firm who were itching to cause trouble. Luckily they got a routine win that day so everyone was quite happy, plus the travelling Brussels plain clothes men marked a few early cards. The normal Anderlecht fans were a great crack and it was like a huge party.
  • Hope the cost of replacing those seats dont affect our transfer budget!!
  • And I thought Belgians were just a weird bunch of Poirots