Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

2015 World Ping Pong Championships

Starts tomorrow Live on Sky at Ally Pally

listening to Barry Hearn talking about it now on Talksport
Alexandra Palace must love Barry Hearn Darts, Snooker and now Ping Pong

He is also talking about the fact that the have replaced Rubber Bats(which make a lot of spin) to Hard bats (which he says costs about £5 and you cant put spin on)
he also said with the new bats the Asian countries are not so dominant

Comments

• Options
    And?
  • Options

And?

says the person who started a thread about a UFC fight
    I never opened that thread why, because it never interested me

this is a forum, there is a option for other sports, ping pong is a sport, am I missing something here?
  • Options
    I refute that Ping Pong is a sport. Table Tennis is a sport. The name says it all. Very Forrest Gump.
  • Options

I refute that Ping Pong is a sport. Table Tennis is a sport. The name says it all. Very Forrest Gump.

Same thing, but Ping Pong is what Matchroom own and have changed the bats to
    live on SKY SPORTS, and owned by MATCHROOM SPORT, that to be says its a sport
  • Options

And?

says the person who started a thread about a UFC fight
    I never opened that thread why, because it never interested me

this is a forum, there is a option for other sports, ping pong is a sport, am I missing something here?
    I opened this thread because I wanted to check whether there was any mention of Thai ladies.
  • Options
    I'm not sure why I opened this thread at all. I blame it on the krony and wish I hadn't.

No need to be so touchy Pauline. Us English folk don't do ping pong - we're all about the tennis.

Anyway, are you going to ally pally?
  • Options
    Boom said:

I'm not sure why I opened this thread at all. I blame it on the krony and wish I hadn't.

No need to be so touchy Pauline. Us English folk don't do ping pong - we're all about the tennis.

Anyway, are you going to ally pally?

I am English

I only mentioned it cos look what Bazza has done with Darts and Snooker

If he can do the same with ping pong who knows how popular it can become.

He said he wants the atmosphere like Darts not snooker(so alot of drinking, singing and people in fancy dress)

As I say he revolutionised snooker so now there is a tournament pretty much every week.

In 3/4 years time if its been successful and Bazza and Matchroom still run it who knows where it will be