Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton on SSN shortly

2»

Comments

• Was there a talking head from Charlton or was it some form of written statement, off the record comment, leak, whistle blower, etc etc

Sky sports investigation report...."sky sports undersatnds etc, etc"
  • Was there a talking head from Charlton or was it some form of written statement, off the record comment, leak, whistle blower, etc etc

Sky sports investigation report...."sky sports undersatnds etc, etc"
    Cheers

it was just the bloke in the studio, all he said was Charlton are confident they will get the work permit today or tomorrow and he will be on the touchline on saturday.

then asked Matt Holland what he thought and that was it, less than a minute it took
  • RedChaser said:

pettgra said:

RedChaser said:

No need to apologise stuff gets misinterpreted all the time through the ether and I have no idea what you look like in the flesh so can't comment on that. :wink:

Unfortunately for me there are a couple of lifers I know really well will say I have described myself perfectly.
    I shouldn't worry about it mate I'm no oil painting, anyway thanks for the heads up, the club reckons the delay is nothing untoward. And Matt Holland and Peschisoledo have only commented on the appointment of Luzon like many have on here, unlikely to know the league or most of the players and that the fans are not happy with what's being going on.
    At least for Luzon himself; he starts with the lowest expectations he could have ever envisaged.
  • pettgra said:

RedChaser said:

pettgra said:

RedChaser said:

No need to apologise stuff gets misinterpreted all the time through the ether and I have no idea what you look like in the flesh so can't comment on that. :wink:

Unfortunately for me there are a couple of lifers I know really well will say I have described myself perfectly.
    I shouldn't worry about it mate I'm no oil painting, anyway thanks for the heads up, the club reckons the delay is nothing untoward. And Matt Holland and Peschisoledo have only commented on the appointment of Luzon like many have on here, unlikely to know the league or most of the players and that the fans are not happy with what's being going on.
    At least for Luzon himself; he starts with the lowest expectations he could have ever envisaged.
    Graham - now seems a good time to tell everyone another of your funny stories!

• 1905 said:

pettgra said:

RedChaser said:

pettgra said:

RedChaser said:

Graham - now seems a good time to tell everyone another of your funny stories!

Just let me get the battle armour out first Dave.

it was just the bloke in the studio, all he said was Charlton are confident they will get the work permit today or tomorrow and he will be on the touchline on saturday.

then asked Matt Holland what he thought and that was it, less than a minute it took
    And that sir is what she said.
  • Dazzler21 said:

Was there a talking head from Charlton or was it some form of written statement, off the record comment, leak, whistle blower, etc etc

And that sir is what she said.
    who you been speaking to :smiley:
  • My God!

Paulie is Yoda!

Next time he starts a thread he should open up with "Disturbance in the force, I feel..."
  • Sponsored links:

• Given me up, damn my own words have. Yes, hmmm.

Time for a new thread, it is
  • Dazzler21 said:

Ha ha ha pettgra no one blames you it's those Sky knobheads.

Well I... yeah fair enough.