Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

I've never eaten in a Zizzi. Are they really this bad?

"A man cut off his penis with a knife at a London restaurant on Sunday evening, according to British tabloid The Sun.

The newspaper reports police were called to Zizzi in The Strand in central London at 9pm after reports of a man in possession of a knife.

According to witnesses, the man ran into the restaurant kitchen, grabbed a knife.

Sales rep Stuart McMahon told The Sun: "This guy came running in then charged into the kitchen, got a massive knife and started waving it about.

"Everyone was screaming and running out as he jumped on a table, dropped his trousers and popped his penis out.

"Then he cut it off. I couldn't believe it."

A Scotland Yard spokeswoman told The Sun a man aged between 30 and 40 was the only person injured and that his injuries were self-inflicted.

She said he was taken to a south London hospital where his condition was today described as stable.

Comments

• Salami pizza is the speciality this week! ;o)
  • He was asked to leave a big tip
  • I've eaten the one by Drury Lane - it's standard fare.

However, the one in Cheltenham is in a converted church - it's amazing inside and the kitchen is actually on the altar, raised-up so you can see everything. Also got a massive proper stone pizza oven.
  • [cite]Posted By: F-Blocker[/cite]I've eaten the one by Drury Lane - it's standard fare.

However, the one in Cheltenham is in a converted church - it's amazing inside and the kitchen is actually on the altar, raised-up so you can see everything. Also got a massive proper stone pizza oven.

Fblocker, my sister lives at the back of that and eat there regularly with her kids. Wonderful inside, shame about the service the last time i was in there...!
  • Never knew they did Pole Dancing.

Apparently their Coq-au-vin is a cut above the rest....
  • edited April 2007
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It

Fblocker, my sister lives at the back of that and eat there regularly with her kids. Wonderful inside, shame about the service the last time i was in there...!

Your sister lives at the back of a converted church that is now a restaurant? How weird is that!
  • well its the next road along if you're splitting hairs.
  • [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]Never knew they did Pole Dancing.

Apparently their Coq-au-vin is a cut above the rest....

Couldn't resist a chance of pun, could you. Have you been away?
  • theres always a pun somewhere. Just hope the manager doesn't get the sack.

Yes, been away. Have i not mentioned ?

Heard a whisper LTGTR is going to Blackburn. Is that true ?? :-)
  • [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]theres always a pun somewhere. Just hope the manager doesn't get the sack.

Yes, been away. Have i not mentioned ?

Heard a whisper LTGTR is going to Blackburn. Is that true ?? :-)

Took me ages to get that one - ouch!

Most likely you did mention going away but you seem to be on one long stag weekend as far as I can see.

LTGTR isn't going to Blackburn is he? If he is he hasn't mentioned it.