Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Andy D'urso is the referee at Wolves on Saturday

Just when things could not get any worse

Comments

• Good god it's like a nightmare will it ever end
  • Another loss then
  • Just as they stop swinging... ANOTHER kick in the nuts!
  • He must be high up in the Lodge to still be allowed to ref.
  • He's actually been ok the last couple of times we've had him.
  • As long as he can count (goals), he should get a high rating.
  • Granpa said:

As long as he can count (goals), he should get a high rating.

And plenty of lead in his pencil Gramps. :smiley:

Oi, no reasonableness here thank you very much! He's the devil himself, I tell ya! THE DEEEEVVVIIIILLLL!!! Also, incompetent.
  • Sponsored links:

• Hopefully he'll feel sorry for us and give us a dodgy penalty like Roger Kirkpatrick did when Luton beat us 7-1.
  • Like most, think he's a shite referee and not been good to us (most teams the same)
    But can't remeber the home game we had him, he was actually alright.
  • Sums up our luck at the moment
  • Big_Bob said:

Like most, think he's a shite referee and not been good to us (most teams the same)
    But can't remeber the home game we had him, he was actually alright.

Millwall at home I think (last season)?
  • edited January 2015
    I have two words to say about the fact that D'urso is ref on saturday. All I can say is the second word is 'off'!
  • "D'urso is the ref, so we'll lose"..........
    The way we're playing at the moment, Roland Duchatalet could be the ref and we'd still come away with a defeat..........

Yeh but he'd make a nice little earner from the brown envelope. :wink:
  • Andy D'Urso - anagram of randy duos
  • eCAFC is right he will prob call it off.....late.....
  • Sponsored links:

• The team have much bigger issues to worry about at present. The referee is a long way down the list.

The last time he reffed us I sat their fearing the worst but he was actually ok.
  • It's ok I've sent him some flowers.

And I've sent him a pair of specs.

• Ticket terminated
  • We've had him twice this season, Wigan at home, Sheffield Wednesday at home, we lost neither. don't understand the negativity
  • New manager bounce.
  • At least he won't have to worry about sending our manager to the stands....

Overall he's not great, but at least he had the balls to give a penalty against Man utd at old Trafford
    back in the days of Roy Keane, when no one else had for 2 seasons. Ferguson complained and that was the beginning of the end of his premier career.

Overall he's not great, but at least he had the balls to give a penalty against Man utd at old Trafford
    back in the days of Roy Keane, when no one else had for 2 seasons. Ferguson complained and that was the beginning of the end of his premier career.

That game was Andy's first or almost first in the Premier League. It didn't end his Premier career.