Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Page 3 RIP

edited January 2015 in Not Sports Related
It's gone from hard copies of The Sun, still available on-line. Friday's was the last.
Linda Lusardi was my favourite.
Another part of my childhood gone......

Comments

• Options
    Sales will go tits up now.
  • Options
    Always liked reaction of an unsuspecting tourist picking the paper up on the tube and seeing that
  • Options
    This is bollox. Decent replacement... no?
  • Options
    Don't worry, the tits who write for that rag will still be there.
  • Options
    Courtenay from late 80s, early 90s. Was a friend of mine, 100% better in the flesh real life.
  • Options

Courtenay from late 80s, early 90s. Was a friend of mine, 100% better in the flesh real life.

On the flip-side, I once shared a lift with Maria Whittaker back in the late 80's when she was in her prime. I was hugely disappointed and thought she looked like a rat............
  • Options
    another nail in the coffin of life, what's wrong with a lovely pair of breasts in the morning?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Sian from the 80's. Now she was good.
  • Options
    Ah, so much bodily fluid...
  • Options
    Kathy Lloyd back in the day

.....then Keeley Hazell
  • Options
    Belinda Charlton.
  • Options
    without pictures this thread is dead to me.
  • Options
    It's a very sad day ... some absolute stunners over the years . Maria Whittaker , Kathy Lloyd , Sam Fox , Deb Ashby , Linday Dawn McKenzie , Jodie Marsh , Leilani Dowding , Jakki Degg , Lauren Pope , Lucy Pinder , Michelle Marsh (my fav) , Joanne Guest (my 2nd fav) , Iga Wyrwal , Keeley hazel , Cherry Dee , Lacey Banghard ( best name ever )
  • Options
    Some great names in there. Debbie ashby. Jo guest.
  • Options
    markmc68 said:

Belinda Charlton.

Of Charlton Athletic merchandise catalogue fame...
  • Options
    Shannon, 19, from Slough thinks that the decentralisation of Europe could lead to challenges with economic and social cohesion.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited June 2016
    Keeley...
  • Options
    Shag said:

It's a very sad day ... some absolute stunners over the years . Maria Whittaker , Kathy Lloyd , Sam Fox , Deb Ashby , Linday Dawn McKenzie , Jodie Marsh , Leilani Dowding , Jakki Degg , Lauren Pope , Lucy Pinder , Michelle Marsh (my fav) , Joanne Guest (my 2nd fav) , Iga Wyrwal , Keeley hazel , Cherry Dee , Lacey Banghard ( best name ever )

I say! Had to look at your fav and my word, good choice.
  • Options
    edited June 2016
    Jo guest. Then and now. Gutted.
  • Options
    I'm shocked that some on here have not yet blamed it on Roland yet :)
  • Options
    The good thing about Jo guest is that she took it that stage further than showing just her tits.
  • Options
    I still would as well
  • Options
    Leilani Dowding and Lucy Pinder........what a pair of stunners. I met Lucy Pinder in Winchester once, she's not as nice up close but still better than anything I could ever imagine pulling.
  • Options
    markmc68 said:

Jo guest. Then and now. Gutted.

What happened?! She looks like my old RE Teacher.
  • Options
    how will we now keep abreast of the news ?