Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Wilder Vs Stiverne stream

Anyone know where I can stream this?

Having a nightmare finding anywhere decent.

Cheers.

Comments

• Found a stream in the end. One of the most exciting heavyweight fights in some time.

Pleased for Wilder considering why he got into boxing in the first place and hopefully this will reignite the heavyweights .

Most questions about him answered but I'd still like to see him in with a quality big bloke that can spoil his work. Maybe Fury then Klitschko.
  • The fight will be shown on BT sport on Tuesday night. Looking forward to watching it.
  • Worth watching. Stiverne had one or two moments but it was nice to see Wilder actually box , used the jab very well.

Would be nice to see BT get involved in live boxing. Perhaps signing up to show Hatton's fighters and the odd big fight. Can't be any reason why fights like that last night can be on box nation and not BT.

• buckshee said:

Worth watching. Stiverne had one or two moments but it was nice to see Wilder actually box , used the jab very well.

Would be nice to see BT get involved in live boxing. Perhaps signing up to show Hatton's fighters and the odd big fight. Can't be any reason why fights like that last night can be on box nation and not BT.

I agree regarding BT sport getting involved in live boxing. The weekly boxing show presented by Paul Dempsey is very good along with Richie Woodhall. They have an agreement with Box Nation at present where they show there fights from the previous Saturday night.

I thought Wilder would win. Interesting to hear that you say he was using his jab more. A fight against Fury over here would sell very well
  • Stiverne hardly got close for the first four rounds , Wilder boxed behind the jab and was very disciplined. Didn't realise until this fight that Mark Breland was his trainer and he was well known for having a good jab.