Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

I'm giving everything Charlton a wide birth for a while.

2»

Comments

• First of all, fair play to Katrien for getting on the train to see us.

Thought the bloke had a golden opportunity there to really put some key points across and see how she answer beyond the corporate crap however felt he didn't articulate well.

Don't believe at all that there was a recruitment process for the job... It's a real shame what's going on at the moment...
  • Re. The advertising of second-half season tickets....good luck with that.
    How about refunding 50% of the cost of a season ticket to those who want out?
  • The person I really feel sorry for in all this is the OP for shooting himself/herself in the foot and not being able to respond on this post for fear of getting slaughtered haha

; )
  • brogib said:

The person I really feel sorry for in all this is the OP for shooting himself/herself in the foot and not being able to respond on this post for fear of getting slaughtered haha

; )

Sssh He's still reading - he's addicted!
  • Rossman92 said:

What happened to Katrien.
    You mean what one person has put on one thread where they have give little detail?

On the train back to London, supporters were apparantly yelling at her about the recent affairs, she started yelling back and was supposedly close to tears. Either way you put it, that's just not right
    If you watch the video it was nothing like that at all.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/charltonfc/ (you have to join the group to see it)
    Can you give us a summing up please WCA? Not rejoining that group for all the tea in China.
    Charlton Fan confronts Katrien Meire on train: http://youtu.be/ruDprQGE0mM
  • edited January 2015
    He's 34? Good Lord!
    He reckons that is the worst he's seen in 31 years? He must have missed a lot of games then......
  • After seeing this, perhaps the supporter on the train needs to just engage clutch in brain, before gear in mouth.

Did Katrien defend dreadfully during the game? Was it her team selection? How was her training at fault?

The fact of the matter is that Katrien was in no way responsible for the Watford debacle.

Perhaps he should vent his spleen at the players who put in such a shambolic performance.

Good luck talking to Bikey like that...
  • true to his word @ShootersHillGuru has not been on here since 17th January
  • Sponsored links:

• That maybe so but I saw him at the training ground on monday wearing the 3rd kit shirt with VELJKOVIC on the back , tuesday he was at the Valley picking up 12 tickets for Wolves and last night I spotted him wandering round Bexleyheath broadway with Luzon
  • brogib said:

The person I really feel sorry for in all this is the OP for shooting himself/herself in the foot and not being able to respond on this post for fear of getting slaughtered haha

; )

Sssh He's still reading - he's addicted!
    No he's bloody not
  • After seeing this, perhaps the supporter on the train needs to just engage clutch in brain, before gear in mouth.

Did Katrien defend dreadfully during the game? Was it her team selection? How was her training at fault?

The fact of the matter is that Katrien was in no way responsible for the Watford debacle.

Perhaps he should vent his spleen at the players who put in such a shambolic performance.

Good luck talking to Bikey like that...

I'd suggest that if he had had the chance to speak to bikey to voice his views he would have.
  • come back @ShootersHillGuru‌ lets all ride this sh*t storm together

yeah shooters, dont give up the ghost.

a luzon shared is a luzon halved
  • edited January 2015
    Last active January 17th 2015.

That's it for me for a bit. This club, supporters, players and everyone connected is pulling it apart. We have discontent on every corner and what finally has done it for me is reading what has happened to Katrien today. It's just football folks. We get deeply involved but it is just football. I hope we turn it around I really do but I'm a little bit embarrassed (sorry Henry) to be an Addick right now. Over and out.

See you Saturday @ShootersHillGuru‌ No point in leaving/pulling away when what we need is togetherness.