Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

First JBG , now how many other players will have the balls and follow him?

Comments

• Worst thing about today was the fact that none of the players (apart from Watt) even bothered to come over and thank us 2000+ idiots who gave up our Saturday and paid to watch that pantomime of a performance. If I was manager/captain I would insist the whole team went over at the end, regardless of the pelters they'd get.

That's a lie.

Jacko and Solly (and others) all applauded the fans.
  • WSS said:

Worst thing about today was the fact that none of the players (apart from Watt) even bothered to come over and thank us 2000+ idiots who gave up our Saturday and paid to watch that pantomime of a performance. If I was manager/captain I would insist the whole team went over at the end, regardless of the pelters they'd get.

That's a lie.

Damien Matthew was virtually the first down the tunnel...
  • WSS said:

Worst thing about today was the fact that none of the players (apart from Watt) even bothered to come over and thank us 2000+ idiots who gave up our Saturday and paid to watch that pantomime of a performance. If I was manager/captain I would insist the whole team went over at the end, regardless of the pelters they'd get.

That's a lie.

I didn't say anything about players not applauding. I know a few of them applauded from (the half way line!). I'm talking about actually coming over to the away fans. Ben Roberts was trying to send the players over but none of them were having any of it.
  • Talal said:

Paulie how do you pronounce your surname, is it posh cafe or eastenders cafe?

hard to explain on here but just say safe but replace the s with a c
    So it's a Hyacinth Bucket type thing?
  • Worst thing about today was the fact that none of the players (apart from Watt) even bothered to come over and thank us 2000+ idiots who gave up our Saturday and paid to watch that pantomime of a performance. If I was manager/captain I would insist the whole team went over at the end, regardless of the pelters they'd get.

I know it was only £13 & £7.50 for concessions but I don't suppose there's any chance of RD/KM following Smallwall's lead in the week and giving us our money back. :-0
  • Tal Ben Haim ‏@TalBenHaim26 · 39m39 minutes ago
    Sorry about the performance today. Thanks for your great support as always. #cafc @CAFCofficial
  • sammy391 said:

Tal Ben Haim ‏@TalBenHaim26 · 39m39 minutes ago
    Sorry about the performance today. Thanks for your great support as always. #cafc @CAFCofficial

Late and halfhearted, a bit like our defending today.
  • Uboat said:

sammy391 said:

Late and halfhearted, a bit like our defending today.
    Better than the rest of the teams performance today and their apologetic tweets - Non existent!
  • He's a good humble lad is our Johann
  • Sponsored links:

• edited January 2015
    Simonsen said:

RedChaser said:

I know it was only £13 & £7.50 for concessions but I don't suppose there's any chance of RD/KM following Smallwall's lead in the week and giving us our money back. :-0
    I'm still waiting for my money back for Brighton in 1983 (0-7)......£3.00.
    Worth £9.00 today mate with inflation, give them a reminder and add it on when you ask for today's refund. :wink:
  • we hate millwall
  • WSS said:

That's a lie.

Damien Matthew was virtually the first down the tunnel...
    No he wasn't.
  • WSS said:

That's a lie.

True, very few rushed down the tunnel. Most came over.
  • sammy391 said:

Find that quite lacking in sincerity coming from him and his pathetic performance today...oh, and as usual!
  • Neil Etheridge just tweeted me

Neil Etheridge ‏@Neil38Etheridge 30s31 seconds ago
    @pcafe90 the fans deserve more

in response to this tweet by me
    Paul Cafe ‏@pcafe90 2h2 hours ago
    Great to see @Gudmundsson7 and @Neil38Etheridge come out and apologize to the fans for that performance #CAFC

You and JBG are both pesky American spellers !
  • Sponsored links:

• Not being on twitter I remain quite impressed by the gravitas applied to the electronic equivalent of somebody speaking out loud whilst they are engaged in everyday tasks.
    In the heirachy of things does a twit rank higher than a blog, or a thesis, or yelling out of a passing car?
    Confused by the modern world sometimes.
  • It's the equivalent of any public statement, because that's what it is.
  • I've not seen anything from Chris Solly, but his girlfriend has chipped in with the following tweets:

Candy Steel @Candyox · 18h 18 hours ago
    Sick of seeing people give people shit over Twitter!! Grow up u little twats!!

Candy Steel @Candyox · 16h 16 hours ago
    Cor I'd love to give some of these charlton 'fans' some home truths!!!! #wipethefloorwiththem

I can only assume that Chris has had some messages that she didn't like.

It all points to some serious disharmony.
  • MrLargo said:

sam3110 said:

Talal said:

Etheridge done the same now.

Etheridge is the only player I feel sorry for. Young substitute GK dropped right into the shit.
    Could have done better with 3 of the goals though, and his kicking is atrocious
    Not his fault that he's all that Roland's willing to shell out for. A properly run championship club doesn't source players from Oldham's reserves.
    Rubbish. Just step back for a few moments and consider where some great Charlton players have been sourced from over our history.

Even thou some fans were telling the players to fucx off , Chris solly led some of the team over and clapped the fans, if you were there you must of seen this ?

Tony Watt who was the one player excused for the shambles came and gave his shirt to the crowd.
    so your right on that point.
  • Simonsen said:

RedChaser said:

I was at that one too. I tried to leave at halftime (5-0) but the police insisted that we stay because of the trouble others had caused when let out.
    We sat down on the terrace and smoked some strange roll ups, it helped the next 45mins drift by.
  • Simonsen said:

RedChaser said:

I was at that one too. I tried to leave at halftime (5-0) but the police insisted that we stay because of the trouble others had caused when let out.
    We sat down on the terrace and smoked some strange roll ups, it helped the next 45mins drift by.
    Belgian black?
  • Simonsen said:

RedChaser said:

Don't be picking the dog ends out of the gents next time.