Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Into the valley post, And something i need to let you all know.

INTO THE VALLEY POST

I dont post on there but this what Reams had to say:

Ok I know that some people on here do not believe that I have a very close associate connected with the club but the truth is I do and I have the following information which I have had the green light to share with you.

Roland has an arrangement where he gets all of our games streamed back to Belgium and he watches most of them Live. Five minutes after the defeat to Brighton he contacted KM with the instruction to dismiss Bob Peeters with immediate affect with one of the reasons being that he had seen enough.

Peeters was monitored following the public lambasting of TBH, RD was furious that in house matters had been brought out publicly, but a far more serious matter was brought to his attention two weeks ago by a member of the board who informed him that some players and two members of staff were angry with Peeters and his coaching staff because it turned out that he had been slagging them off in Dutch for some time.

Some of the players picked up on this possibly through JBG and confronted Peeters and his two right hand men and tussles have taken place on the training ground. A Director was informed who notified RD.(This is why all three were sacked not just Peeters).

It also transpires that Bob had completely lost the dressing room against Brighton and couldn't make a decision as to what to do so Damien Matthew and Ben Roberts stepped in and took over, it is also said that punches have been thrown in the dressing room too.

There was also talk of new players coming in and when he asked if they were from inside the network the reply he got was that while they cannot rule it out, the targets were indeed from OUTSIDE of the network.

I'm told that Roland really wants to make CAFC work but will not put up with people not performing.

(This info has not come from him or anyone relating to the current owners)

THIS IS MY PART

I know this guy can talk a fair bit of crap sometimes ( no disrespect to him)

BUT my son was on a night out where he bumped into a U21 Charlton player and another 1st team player, he told me he jokingly sang a charlton song and they responded in a humourers and good natured way, They got chatting etc , they did seem a little pissed according to my son,but when he asked what Peeters is like and this is the response he got .. " hes a right pr*** mate, proper up his own arse".

Now i know you could be thinking " we did you just tell us this now" but i kept this information disclosed as i didn't really want to say anything as i felt it wasn't called for and liked bob ( this was a couple of weeks ago we was on a bad run) and JUST INCASE the 2 players saw this, it puts my son in a bad light but i feel now maybe its necessary. After i just see this it kind off we links together but again you must take the story from reams with a pinch of salt .. but MAYBE it could be true.

I swear on all my grandchildrens life the information i disclosed was true and will NOT say the players names under any circumstances as i feel that was a break of trust, also i know my son isnt lying as he has photos with the players and had no reason to like, Also was a HUGE peeters fan.

It does get you wondering

Comments

• edited January 2015
    I got told he was a massive bell cheddar too but only found out once he had gone.
  • Are you millwall in disguise
  • I posted this on the guy Luzon confirmed thread but think it does deserve it's own thread. Quite clear that Peeters killed any team spirit we had, hopefully we can build it again now he has gone.

A lot of stories coming out now about how peeters was.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!