Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

New manager

Surely Murry doesn't agree with what's going on, its certainly not the Charlton he saved and what's the odds on Huddersfield finishing above us.

Comments

• Who gives a flying shit what the odds of Huddersfield finishing above us are? In case you or anyone else hasn't realised, we have had 2 other managers between Powell and Luzon, and we were on a slippery slope with Powell at the helm (to mix the sayings)

Murray is nothing more than a life president, a man who is on the board by goodwill, not because he is any use or has major influence any more
  • I'd imagine the only reason Murray is still here, is he's still hoping to re-coup some of the money the club owes him............
  • I'd imagine the only reason Murray is still here, is he's still hoping to re-coup some of the money the club owes him............

Not forgetting that he makes a lovely cup of tea.
  • *Head Coach

I was wondering what the use of Richard Murray is this morning, thanks for letting me know

And he brings his mints
  • I see that Phil Parkinson is bringing his Bradford team to play Chelsea in the FA Cup. I didn't rate him when he was here, but he seems to have done an excellent job for them.
  • Granpa said:

I see that Phil Parkinson is bringing his Bradford team to play Chelsea in the FA Cup. I didn't rate him when he was here, but he seems to have done an excellent job for them.

Its for this very reason that we've got to give Luzon some time. Manager's styles are different and players are different. Some combine and work well at some clubs, whereas the same style is a disaster elsewhere. Thats why managers can be fired at one club (where they are an apparent failure) and instantly employed at another - where they sometimes thrive - sometimes not. Its all a bit of a gamble really. None of us really knows!
  • Another new thread, brilliant. When do you think we will announce who's gonna take over from Bob?
  • Another new thread, brilliant. When do you think we will announce who's gonna take over from Bob?

Why do we need a replacement for Bob?
  • Sponsored links:

• Parky was a great bloke but I can never forgive him for the humiliating defeats to Northwich Victoria, Millwall and Brighton.
  • Parky was a great bloke but I can never forgive him for the humiliating defeats to Northwich Victoria, Millwall and Brighton.

I was seething after the Millwall & Northwich games. I remember being in St Christopher's Inn in Greenwich the night of the Millwall defeat, some of their 'geezers singing in the corner, massive agitations. I think if I was at the Northwich game I'd have been ready to jump on the pitch and get right up in Mcleod's face. Bloody hell, I was having such a relaxed Friday, now I'm all angry
  • Saw the thread title and nearly spat my coffee out, not again...
  • Have we had 5 managers in a week?
    Bring back Jiminez
    Bring back Slater
    Bring back Parkinson