Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Parky V Spanners

Comments

• Options
    Vincenzo said:

Millwall keeper Forde punched Bradford's 4th scorer according to some on Twitter.

This happened in the first half, as part of the scuffle which saw The sending offs.
  • Options
    Oh right. Didn't realise that. I read he ran 30 yards to punch Knott, missed and got a yellow for it. Classy.
  • Options
    Vincenzo said:

Millwall keeper Forde punched Bradford's 4th scorer according to some on Twitter.

Shame he didn't use his fists to keep the ball from going in his net 4 times
  • Options
    All those 'fans' who suddenly popped up on my Facebook feed after the draw have gone back into their shells.

Most of them supported Arsenal, United etc in school but never admit it.
  • Options

For Sale.

One bandwagon, not used this season.

Not taxed or MOT'd I take it guvnor?
  • Options
    Poor old Millwall.
    Their highlight of the season was a draw at our place, and now this...

How does the song go?
    'we laugh at the Charlton fans'

Yeah...really?

• Options
    #hollowayout very big this morning on twitter! Apparently BOTH sets of fans were singing last night "You're getting sacked in the morning". Lets hope not....
  • Options
    Peeters to Millwall?
  • Options
    Is Boris Johnson switching from wanting David Cameron's job to undermining Holloway instead?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2910259/Boris-Number-10-London-Mayor-plays-football-Millwall-shirt-clue-real-goal.html
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    markmc68 said:

It doesn't get better. Quite sad that I feel this way. But I seem to get more enjoyment watching millwall lose than I get from charlton winning. Funny that !!!!!!
    P45 for holloway ????

Blimey, first read that as #PL54 instead of Holloway.
    Not too sure if PL54 is welcome down the rusty toolbox.....

• Options
    Decent gesture.
    Following Wednesday night's FA Cup Third Round replay defeat to Bradford City, Millwall chairman John Berylson has decided to refund the cost of match tickets for the 456 Lions fans who purchased their tickets in advance of the game.

He wishes to thank everyone for their continued support during difficult times and has pledged to facilitate further squad strengthening with a view to seeing results improve in the very near future.
  • Options

No Bradford goals on BBC at half time. Pity.

Media isn't interested in teams outside premier league.
    That'll be why they showed the Ipswich game instead of the all Premier league clash at WHL then... :wink:
  • Options
    cabbles said:

Vincenzo said:

I can't stand Forde. I remember him running toward their fans both times when they beat us at home recently. How do u feel tonight u plum?
    How dare he!
  • Options
    I was surprised to see Parky drop to the 92nd club when he was shamefully sacked, so am glad he has done a great job there, they were a basket case.
    Promotion and cup runs what more can you ask for?
    Another promotion I guess.
  • Options
    Parky won Manager of the month last month, bet that gave him sweat.
  • Options
    Forde obviously from the Danny Mills school of self-control.
  • Options

Before oohaah asks, 611

So similar to what we'd have taken
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Before oohaah asks, 611

But they would of been 611 proper hard butterballs oohaah...
  • Options

cabbles said:

Vincenzo said:

I can't stand Forde. I remember him running toward their fans both times when they beat us at home recently. How do u feel tonight u plum?
    How dare he!
    Exactly!!!!!!!!!
  • Options

Before oohaah asks, 611

Only 456 who brought in advance will get their money back.
  • Options

Decent gesture.

Following Wednesday night's FA Cup Third Round replay defeat to Bradford City, Millwall chairman John Berylson has decided to refund the cost of match tickets for the 456 Lions fans who purchased their tickets in advance of the game.

He wishes to thank everyone for their continued support during difficult times and has pledged to facilitate further squad strengthening with a view to seeing results improve in the very near future.

A chairman thanking fans, recognizing that strengthening is needed and communicating with fans. Is this the first time I envy anything about Millwall?
  • Options
    Will Millwall be able to sell tickets for the Chelsea match that will never happen, Accrington Stanley style?
  • Options
    Really enjoyed watching that!

Millwall defenders really don't like opponents running at them.
    Why can Parky's Bradford be so positive in their forward play, yet our players only pass backwards?

• Options
    Bradford is a very good side with good support. Although not in prime position a t m, the club could well get promoted this year, though in the past, good cup runs have impacted on their runs for promotion. Swindon, Bristol City and Bradford are clubs who if they get into the Champ will be teams to reckon with, Yeovil they are not.
  • Options
    Uboat said:

Linesman shits it

Goalie should have been sent off - he ran 30 yards fists up
  • Options
    PL54 said:

Uboat said:

Linesman shits it

Goalie should have been sent off - he ran 30 yards fists up
    If only our current keeper would come off his line fists up.