Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

"If you're supposed to be so angry, why not fight?.....

edited January 2015 in General Charlton
..... Let me benefit from your right"

Sang Kevin Roland of Dexy's Midnight Runner who, hard as it to believe with later crap like Come on Eileen, were once, and just once, quite good. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l1e9YRXMrTQ

And I've just realised that his name is Roland which brings me back to the point of this thread (suck it up Abturdistan).

Katrien Miere said at today's press conference about complaining fans ""They have their opinion," she said. "I would be more worried if they were not passionate about their club."

On that at least she is spot on. People are passionate about their clubs.

So here's a challenge to her and to the fans

Let me benefit from that.

Katrien, why don't channel that passion. Why aren't you using that energy and commitment that most businesses would kill for in their "customers"?

As former Comms manager Matt Wright said on twitter yesterday "Just think what would be possible if #cafc could harness passion shown by fans tonight. Instead, we're being lied to, ignored & alienated"

And fans, don't kid yourselves that spouting off on CL or facebook or twitter counts. That is just electronic masturbation (oh and I get the contradiction but I'm an old man and I've served my time in the front line) .

Get active, get loud, get proud, be the difference you want to see. Just do it in the real world not on the internet.

Doesn't matter if you back Luzon or not, back Duchatelet or not, you do back Charlton

Sober rant over.

Comments

• 'Sober rant over' Henry.... what are you going to be like once you've had a few :-0

Just getting out the JD now.

wink:
  • Great

I propose a season ticket boycott
  • Give it a rest Henry. Obviously the pre-appointment 100% support didn't last long.
  • Give it a rest Henry. Obviously the pre-appointment 100% support didn't last long.

"look at me, look at me, I've got a clowns face for a picture, I didn't read the post and missed the point as usual but look at me"
    You are such a
  • Oh look the mangina has piped up.

"Look at me, look at me"
  • Oh look the mangina has piped up.

"Look at me, look at me"

Obsessed
  • 'Sober rant over' Henry.... what are you going to be like once you've had a few :-0

Just getting out the JD now.

wink:
    I thought you'd stop watching those Jim Davidson DVDs to inspire you?

• This COULD be the best thread in a while...
  • Sponsored links:

• *grabs popcorn
  • We have had more than our fair share of being treated poorly by the owners of this club. But why is it that instead of our supporters joining together on forums like this we fight each other. Every Charlton supporter wants similar things for the club but you would never guess it from reading some of the posts on here.
  • Jew want some ?
  • I love that song. Searching for the Young Soul Rebels is a great album.....
  • Dexy's finest, "I've been searching for the young soul rebels, i cant find them anywhere.... Where have you hidden them? Classic album before they turned shit!
  • edited January 2015
    I must confess I've only just learn the words to the Bob Peeters song, and now we've only blooming gone and changed it!

How's the JD going HI, have you got any spare?
  • Is it just me or is Kevin Roland very difficult to understand when he sings?
  • edited January 2015

Is it just me or is Kevin Roland very difficult to understand when he sings?

No, not just you

I must confess I've only just learn the words to the Bob Peeters song, and now we've only blooming gone and changed it!

On the merlot now. Drunk on Millwall losing.

Dexy's finest, "I've been searching for the young soul rebels, i cant find them anywhere.... Where have you hidden them? Classic album before they turned shit!

Agree.
    HandG said:

I love that song. Searching for the Young Soul Rebels is a great album.....

It is. Shame Kevin Roland is such a dick
  • PL54 said:

Great

Count me in. I've already not bought mine.
  • Is it just me or is Kevin Roland very difficult to understand when he sings?

No, not just you

On the merlot now. Drunk on Millwall losing.

Dexy's finest, "I've been searching for the young soul rebels, i cant find them anywhere.... Where have you hidden them? Classic album before they turned shit!

Agree.
    HandG said:

I love that song. Searching for the Young Soul Rebels is a great album.....

It is. Shame Kevin Roland is such a dick
    there there my dear..... Your right thou, sings in a very strange voice thats hard to understand.
  • Sponsored links:

• IdleHans said:

PL54 said:

Great

Think the season ticket boycott will take care of itself this year.
  • Ffs some people on here are so up their own arse

"look at me, look at me, I've got a clowns face for a picture, I didn't read the post and missed the point as usual but look at me"
    What? We have to read the whole post now?
    These C L rules really are constricting my flow now.

Who can I complain to?
  • Ffs some people on here are so up their own arse

Bearing in mind our recent fixture, is this a wise choice of phrase?
    BIG ;-)
  • good grief!
  • Civil wars are always the bloodiest.

The truth is the first casualty.
  • Notice the calm after the initial storm in the forum. Question is, can Luzon keep it this way?
    Sends fighting text to Duchatelet - u C@*'#... Did my bit - that feels better now :D

COYR
  • IdleHans said:

PL54 said:

Great

And now I'm tearing it up.
  • Believe me there are enough people who are already angry enough to protest. It's a matter of time before something happens.
  • edited January 2015
    Abturdistan. I found that far too funny.