Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Luzon .Poll

Comments

• No. It wouldnt have made any difference to whoever got the job as head coach....the same players are there as were when BP was coach....we still need two creative midfielders n someone like yann to hold up the ball up front to allow the team to come up and gain territory for that is where the opposing goal is....its not difficult is it i ask you?

However..RD is not gonna stump up any more money
  • Not convinced at all by this, but a step up from side-show Bob in my opinion.............
  • No no no no no no non no no no no.
  • Sponsored links:

• Don't know. All I know is he must be very brave to take the job; considering he will have the West Bank behind him. Sorry I meant the West Stand.
  • In Rolands eyes this is his best coach in the network. Because the standard fans fell out with him he was forced to move him from his roll as standards 1st team coach. Big Bob said he knew he was under pressure when Luzon lost his job in October.think he should have stuck with Riga.we will see COYR
  • Do we ever get a manager the supporters want (Powell excepted? - and even then some were concerned about his lack of managerial experience) - most fans were annoyed that Gritt got fired to allow Curbs to take over as manager. None of us wanted Dowie or Reid and we only accepted Pardew reluctantly at the time because of the car crash preceding him. Parky wasn't wanted and none of us had ever heard of Riga or Peeters.

So no is the answer but what difference does it make? We support the eleven players on the pitch each week - if he can unite the dressing room get the team spirit back and bring in players who improve the squad in midfield and attack then we'll soon be getting behind him - if the results don't improve he'll soon be shipped out to another network club as our chairman is clearly not a patient man.
  • NO

As vice-chair of the secret planning committee of the popular Charlton Front we will be looking to form a snatch squad to kidnap former manager Chris Powell after the Huddersfield game on the 28th. In this daring coup d'etat, key Charlton Life members will lock Roly and Guy Luzor in the club Fiat Panda and appoint Keith Peacock as the new acting President of the Independent democratic football republic of Charlton, until Powell agrees to take over.

Power to the people, addicks, Belgians, fans.

PS. To appease Roly loyalists, the new improved standards of the food and pitch will be written into the new constitution.
  • Will support him, but a big fat NO from me
  • Sponsored links:

• No.

If he'd been chosen following a rigorous selection process, with several candidates interviewed and the best man for the job picked after careful consideration, it would be a yes. But he's been appointed for the sole reason that he was at Liege. And he failed there. So definitely a no.
  • "We know how important it is to make sure this next appointment is the right one because I understand that this club needs and deserves a Head Coach who can plan and take charge for the long-term"

20 CVs went straight in the bin and they appoint a head coach they had laying around spare in their 'network'.

No, because I don't like being taken for a mug and No because I reckon the players are less than impressed with the whole carry on too.
  • No.. Absolute Joke, it's now clear for everyone to see that we are a joke of a club, and will never proceed with that Rat at the helm.
  • Nooooooooooooooooo.

The last time i saw that many bagels was in a bakers in Whitechapel.(when it was a jewish area)
    or when you look at CAFC scoring record of late.

sorry covered end i realise now you just want Guy Luzon to feel at home.

• I reserve judgement on his appointment. The appointment process on the other hand did not appear to give us any other real options
  • I wanted to take my time on answering this question and by midday today I had 20 reasons to say yes

My answer is no
  • No,but so what,I'll support him blahblahblah.

In x years time he'll be gone,RD too and most of us will still be going to Charlton if we're still alive ,because football isn't exempt from the vagaries of life and it's shitty sometimes,so you accept it or don't, and then it changes again and nothing changes again,but for that one finite moment when we put the ball in the back of the net,all real life is suspended and we are happy.