Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Twitter search CAFC

Anyone else feel a little embarrassed at some of the tweets from CAFC fans. Some of it is just toe curling.

Comments

• Options

Anyone else feel a little embarrassed at some of the tweets from CAFC fans. Some of it is just toe curling.

No. I think most have nailed the feeling of the majority of supporters.
  • Options
    Have you never read your own posts?
  • Options

people are entitled to feel frustrated, annoyed, disenchanted and disengaged with the club.
  • Options
    WSS said:
    Retweeted on Twitter but I liked it so much you can have a Like on here as well.
  • Options
    WSS said:
    #StraightRed
  • Options

I think everyone has a right to an opinion but some on Twitter think the F word can be substituted for any part of a normal sentence.
  • Options

cfgs said:

I think everyone has a right to an opinion but some on Twitter think the F word can be substituted for any part of a normal sentence.
    I understand your point, but I just don't believe that to be fuck.
    If they have not managed to move on to the C word, it sounds restrained.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited January 2015
    Some of it has been good points as its freedom of speech but a lot of it has been abusive language and they should be ashamed
  • Options

Some of it has been good points as its freedom of speech but a lot of it has Ben abusive language and they should be ashamed

I'm used to it. Water off a fecking ducks back.
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    I think some of the comments are disgraceful and highly embarrassing. The decision is done so let's just support the players and give him a chance.

Calling GL and ugly c*** and Katrien a sl** is just wrong. These people should be banned from the club
  • Options
    colin1961 said:

I have read so much rubbish the last few days that's it's embrassing ...

Well stop posting it then.