Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Alex Ferguson and penalties

I've just read that Sir Al recons O'Shea got the ball .... was that Lee Dong-Gook left ball or right?

Comments

• Options
    Lol!

Mourinho makes me laugh though. He has forgotten the othe new rule in football: Chelsea are allowed two keepers. How many times have they got away with handballs from Drogba and especially Terry's fantastic saves?
  • Options
    edited April 2007
    What about the penalty Alan Wiley gave Salomon Kalou got for bouncing off El Karkouri at Stamford Bridge? Shocking decision...
  • Options
    Mourinho is just a wind up merchant --

chelsea had more dodgy pens that Man U with those 2 diving swans Joe Cole and Drogba
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Spankie[/cite]What about the penalty Alan Wiley gave Salomon Kalou got for bouncing off El Karkouri at Stamford Bridge? Shocking decision...

and when lampard wasn't even touched outside the area against us on last day of season at the bridge. (makelele scored the rebounded pen i think)
  • Options
    Maureeno has a persecition complex, most normal people would look at the dodgy pens Chelsea get and chalk this one off as one that balances out one of those decisions. However I think he's become addicted to cnflict and winding people up and feeling discriminated against.